Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sweetest kiss.. <3 - Minitokyo

Sweetest kiss.. <3

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Share your most romantic kiss.. =3

the one i had 3 days ago :)

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Easily was the this girl I dated when I was in San Diego. We went to the downtown area and went to where the Midway Carrier Museum was. Well right next to it they had just introduced a statue of the sailor kissing his girlfriend out of the iconic picture in New York when the Japanese surrendered and ended WWII for us. Well me being the Navy at the time took her down there to check it out. And I made the first move by asking we could get a picture with it. I handed my camera to an old couple passing through and grabbed my lady. Then as we began to pose, I grabbed her, tipped her over just like the statue, and stole my first kiss. It seemed like it lasted forever ^^ Then unbeknownst to me, the old couple snapped the shot of me kissing her and the picture was perfect. I don't think I'll ever forget that even though that young miss is far gone from my life.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

Quote by DamanexEasily was the this girl I dated when I was in San Diego. We went to the downtown area and went to where the Midway Carrier Museum was. Well right next to it they had just introduced a statue of the sailor kissing his girlfriend out of the iconic picture in New York when the Japanese surrendered and ended WWII for us. Well me being the Navy at the time took her down there to check it out. And I made the first move by asking we could get a picture with it. I handed my camera to an old couple passing through and grabbed my lady. Then as we began to pose, I grabbed her, tipped her over just like the statue, and stole my first kiss. It seemed like it lasted forever ^^ Then unbeknownst to me, the old couple snapped the shot of me kissing her and the picture was perfect. I don't think I'll ever forget that even though that young miss is far gone from my life.

nice man I wish I have that kind of courage.

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Quote by ridersofthestormnice man I wish I have that kind of courage.

It isn't so much about courage as it is about timing. It was the perfect time, the perfect place, and this was the first few hours me and this wonderful woman had actually been standing next to one another after 2 months of long-distance dating. When things are meant to be, they'll work out on their own ^^

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

haha, well it was fast...

i had a small argument wd my ex...

then, we cnfrontd 1 anothr,

so we had a deal...

no more games, no more secrets...

then... xoxo...

lol, tht fast ... X_X ...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

jonathandiva

jonathandiva

love is painful and sad

i guess it's just the day my life-partner asked me if i love her, the first and the only time she asked for such things.

i answer her by a kiss, in the middle of a cafe. the people are quiet fond of it, and they give us an applause afterward.

i still remember the sweetness of her lips then.

Love is to experience pain, taking guilt, and acting stupid, meaningless things,

Love is to get addicted with someone, because it feels so beautiful.

hmm i don't think i had a "romantic kiss" they were all spontaneous

...hear me...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.