Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications Missing - Minitokyo

Notifications Missing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Some of the threads I take part in I'm not receiving a notification that someone has posted in them while others I am getting a notification everytime someone posts in them. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

It could be a minor Glitch. If it keeps happening then yea there is a possiblity it is a bug.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

It happens a lot like earlier there was nearly 10 posts done on a thread and I didn't get any of the notifications.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Ic. That is odd.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's an ongoing glitch, it's been happening for the past two weeks now that I can tell, now I'm getting notifications for things that I haven't posted to in weeks, so just wait the glitch out and check the "active threads" it'll keep you up to date until the glitch is worked out, I am certain admin are working on it.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

stargem

stargem

oh, i thought it only took place when i opened a link to the thred but didnt post anything,
in case it was a "safe for those who stop caring for the thread"

anime-fans-united

Well Star what I mean is I posted in one thread recently and soon after there was 13 posts in it and I didn't know of a one of them. I had to go to the thread to actually find it out.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Yup. Weird things happen everynow and then here in MT.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.