Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dudes check this out. The power of makeup - Minitokyo

Dudes check this out. The power of makeup

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

How makeup can really change how a girl looks.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/the-power-of-make-up.html

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

my word, what women go through to look like they do, I'm glad this is one addition I didn't pick up, although I have to admit she started looking mighty fine about half way down, by the time we made it to the bottom wow super model material sort of thing.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Are you sure the girl in the first picture is the same of the last one? 'cause the latter seems...skinner.
BTW, I don't know if this loathes me...or if it's useful to not-so-good-looking girls (like me) who would like to be prettier... :/

awsome! that is so good...

hahaha nice !

i bet there is photoshop!

thank you...

i bet there is photoshop used here

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

I've seen a bunch of stuff like this before so it's not really surprising. Natural beauty went out the window~

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

It's not surprising to see something like this, actually. There are a lot of make-up tutorials and it's incredible to see the beginning and after pics. Add in the angle of the camera and a bit of photoshop, and you've got the "best face" that society wants.

It's a shame what modern society has come to.

make up sucks, natural beauty is sexy.

wow that is some powerful stuff

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

In addition to make-up, photography 'power' was used.

The first pic was too close- who looks good in their mug shots anyway? It had bad lighting, her hair was up so her forehead was showing and because of that, in addition to her poofy cheeks, she looked 'fat'. During the application of make-up, the shots were moved father and farther away until in the last pic, where she actually smiled, let her hair down, the lighting was much better and the camera didn't look as if it would go up her nose.

The make up covered her blemishes and emphasized her eyes, but it wouldn't look that awesome if not for the better pose and the nice little smile.

Because yes!

make up sucks, natural beauty is the best
and the most important is inner beauty

Quote by stalker1908make up sucks, natural beauty is the best
and the most important is inner beauty

Agreed,but sadly in today's society is all about superficial looks. :/

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

Well actually... she didn't look that bad in the first picture. Notice the biggest change is when she let her hair down? It's partially because the hair is tied up that it has such a big difference. A lot of girls look better with bangs in their face than with all the hair tied back.

And also, ANYONE looks a lot better when they have perfect skin. Without foundation the lil imperfection in the skin makes a big difference in taking pictures.

And also, she is just staring with no expression in the first picture, but as the picture goes on she starts to smile and look pouty and cute. It's more than just the make up that is making the difference... she is doing it on purpose to make it SEEM like the makeup is such a big difference. If she had smiled and let her hair down in the first picture, it wouldn't have been such a huge change (but it is still a change and I do know makeup is crazy powerful, just that this example isn't the best.)

Other than that, yes, makeup does wonders. And not just in this example... like the makeup styles that can make a guy look like a pretty girl or a girl look like a really masculine guy...

Makeup is basically drawing another face on top of your own face... there's a lot of drag queens who look like beautiful women, but without the make up they look like normal guys.

Thats actually quite frightening... It makes you wonder if the people you look at are really 'real'.
But then the progression is quite bias, she only starts smiling in the later pictures, flash photography also highlights flaws, and letting her hair down makes a big difference.

wzer5a4er5ad

there's a reality show from Taiwan that put two girls on stage and let them perform their makeup in front of the camera. The results are similar with what you see from the link above

Yeah, makeup can change ALOT about a person.

0123xdc

0123xdc

?????

wow how is that possible? o.o

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Lol I think I know for a fact this is why celebrities look so good in front of a camera but not so great without their make-up on~~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

soo change, wow. i'm using only mascara and eyeshadow xDD

My word, that is insane!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.