Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dudes check this out. The power of makeup - Minitokyo

Dudes check this out. The power of makeup

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

make up is great, especially if you had a long night and are looking tired. X D

Well that would be because no one actually looks that good without makeup.

Ntsuki

Ntsuki

Is daydreaming X3

I think there is some photoshop involved -_-...jeez, and i only use lipstick and blush -_-

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

i never thought of it

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

ya, make-up make all the difference in a woman's look :)

diriagoly

diriagoly

ellyz

make up can change a face much more than this...
it's very useful for cosplay and stuff, i use tons of it when i prepare myself for a costume, but else i like to stay as natural as i can.

kore demo shitsuji DEATH.

there is no photoshop. I'm sure it's true. The same make up uses all the pop girls, and Japanese and Korean pop girls too. Their beauty is not natural.

this first appeared on a Chinese website.
i remembered clearly that one comment wrote 'It's same when the light is off'

Mhmm... and from what I heard, it was mans who put a lot of makeup in the far past.

J-Rock!!!

I fear the powers of Photoshop more than the powers of makeup. At the end of the process she was prettier, but it is still herself. She can always look like that if she has 30 minutes a day to do this. What about those fat girls who get skinny or the zombie like that add a little bit of meat here and there, to look more attractive? Or do you think all those beautiful girls you see out there in the media are natural beauties? Photoshop can be a very scary on the right hands. And that’s the reason why I never believe on a picture I have not taken myself.

Signature

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Like magic! I can't believe how easy one person can change with make-up and all that beauty stuff!

Signature

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

Yup that is common. Some people really put a lot of powder on their faces.

You guys ain't seen nothing yet. Look at this >>> link

Unlike them I'm not good at putting makeup so I only put gloss and eyeliner and I'm good to go. LOl

holy cow... o__o

thats shock me...:o

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

I feel happy of not having strange scars on my face at all lol
I love bangs =^^= it makes the face's shape look better and eyebrows more soft if you have dark hair...
I just do some make up for fun XD and I know it is powerfull ._. if you use a pankake...magic happens for shure D:

omg.... i'm a girl and wear some makeup
but that was ridiculous!
then again, i'm so afraid to put on so much make up that when you take it off it screams "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!"

photoshop for sure.
make up can't hide that terrible skin

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Quote by Black02wingphotoshop for sure.
make up can't hide that terrible skin

I am sorry but it can do it very well XD

wow, but i do thk that the camera angles played a part

Eternita

L o l i t a;_?

Hmm... That's very interesting. ^^;
[*point, point* make up girl]

I do think it's sad, though, that women feel
forced to wear makeup all the time. If you
get right down to it, we women feel pressured
constantly. Magazines, Models, Tv, etc. It's not
something we can avoid considering that it's
because of the society we live in. ^^;

That's why I don't wear it. Why bother to put all those time into putting it up if you can remove it and even have to worry about if it's going to leak out or not. No, thank you.

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

She's not wearing that much makeup. Lots of foundation and some cream stuff, yes, and it does change your skin tone and hide scars and such. It just goes to show if you use the right stuff it can really change the way you look. xD

no surprise there. ^_~

You should watch Michelle Phan's video tutorials of make up

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.