Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dudes check this out. The power of makeup - Minitokyo

Dudes check this out. The power of makeup

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Quote by AgataMareAre you sure the girl in the first picture is the same of the last one? 'cause the latter seems...skinner.
BTW, I don't know if this loathes me...or if it's useful to not-so-good-looking girls (like me) who would like to be prettier... :/

She looks like she really is the same person. It's possible to make somebody's face look slimmer if you "shade" it. (knows from experience)

This is apparently quite common in Japan, where many women often look like they've just stepped out of a magazine.

WOW she really changed

it's kinda of scary how much chemical people are putting on their faces and even though they look good afterward
and how much chemicals are their partner(spouse, bf,gf, etc) are "eating" by kissing them?

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

With the power of make up, anything can be possible i suppose. We all judge a book by it's cover (unintentionally at times)
Here
NSFW Actually a dude
Making the impossible, possible....for a while

It's a very big difference but if you think this was a big change then watch episode1-4 of crossdress paradise on youtube. It's so freaky when you see the before and after shots. This why i don't really use make-up, except for performances or other things.

bladgreatl

bladgreatl

Death The Kid -

^^ nice ---

Hyperventilating

holy ^&^$#$%%%^%$^ thats crazy..

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.