Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Moving old comments to a new picture - Minitokyo

Moving old comments to a new picture

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

Is it considered a good thing to move comments from an older scan, commenting on it's scan quality, to a new scan?

For that matter, wouldn't people who posted appreciation for an older scan perhaps have been posting in reference to that particular scan?

I guess I find it a bit daunting to go in and look for comments related to a scan I uploaded and not to some other scan, especially when the newer comments are on some later page.

Would it be possible to add some flag that would 'flag' older comments as being made about an earlier version of the image. flag older comments as being comments made to an earlier version of the image?

I could see it being useful to have an option to read comments in reverse order as well -- having the freshest content on page 1, and having older content as you go further back.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.