Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats the recent book u've read? - Minitokyo

whats the recent book u've read?

page 4 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

I am reading Eye

lol i read alice in wonderland ^^

Development as freedom by Amartya Sen... guess that makes a certified nerd... But before that I read Choke by Chuck Palahniuk.

Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey

Of Mice and Men. Heartbreakingly sad, but excellent

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

awsome book

I finished 'Evil?' by Timothy Carter yesterday.

The ring novel

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

i'm reading harry potter

thats is the coolest

textbook ........ what u say.... XDD

Yahya The last book I read was a very old one "bedaya we nehaya" for Nagib Mahfouz. I watched the film recently and I wanted to know understand it more so I wanted to read the novel to know the author's point of view.

TOYOTa....

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I'm reading "El cantar de Mio Cid"/"The Lay of the Cid"... it isn't as good as I expected, but oh well, at least now I can say that I've read a book written 800 years ago...

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

HurtHattori

Linguistics

HurtHattori

The last book I've read is "Dragonlfy in Amber" by Diana Gabaldon, and I'm in the middle of "Voyager" (by Mrs Gabaldon, too). I want to read the entire Outlander series before going back to school. I'm also reading slowly The Tale of Genji, a classic Japanese novel from the 11th century.

vectory french-tribu linguistics-team
Don't beg for it. Earn it. Then it shall be granted to you.

Fever Dream by Preston&Child.

The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

the recent book ive read is the messenger by lois lowry and i am currently reading arctic chill by arnuldur indridason(icelandic translated in eng).

Flowers for Algernon a few weeks ago
Sophie's World just now. <Great book

an oLd book,
a cup of chicken soup for the souL..

"1984" by G. Orwell, that was kind of sick

cell by stephen king

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

sword point write by Harold

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

yanami26

yanami26

So close yet So far

ummm... the swarm.. I'm not sure if i already posted an answer though lately..oh well

Watch me fall; watch me rise; watch me do it all over again.

Pictures are for those who cannot remember.

page 4 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.