Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Position: [Admin] for Group Available - Minitokyo

Position: [Admin] for Group Available

Group announcement by Clamp-a-holic

page 1 of 1 8 total items

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Hey guys as you all know the group has been inactive for a little while due to all the admins hectic schedule. Once again i apologize for it. So since we are unable to always be here and so on. I have decided with the help of yami-chan, to make a little announcement. Anyone who who like to be part of the administrative group to supervise group feel free to reply on this page. Thanks! and once again i apologize for the lateness!

<3 norine.

Signature Image

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

I'm interested but I'll start working on it by April though after the finals which is on last week of march

Signature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmm.. would you still be able to come online? as frequently or less? lol..

Signature Image

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

I'm usually online frequently, I just don't know how to do CSS if that is a requirement for an admin

Signature Image

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

It would be great if you and all the members/admins/mods could share some ides, on... everything! lol

Maybe some new features for the group, some activities... and such :D

That would really be great! <3

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

css and all it's alright that one, i think i can fix that one i guess. haha. so you don't mind right? =]

Signature Image

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

I don't mind... I'll just have to keep the group alive right? ^^ I'll study CSS starting april

I'll be glad to be part of the admin or supervising group

Signature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

okie!~ yup!~ thats all you need to do~ =] welcome onboard!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.