Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach/Incarnate Controversy. - Minitokyo

Bleach/Incarnate Controversy.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Link: http://community.livejournal.com/bleachness/446299.html
___________________________________________(...)
I was doing some work (if you call a "typing job" 'work' duh) when a good friend of mine gave me the link I posted above this. Within minutes, I got confused, a moment later, angry, then seconds later, I'm cursing (lol), but after I calmed down, I checked all the links regarding a certain Nick Simmons who is accused of copying Kubo Tite's (and not just his work, but other artists as well, but style seems to copy most of Tite's) Bleach partially.

I'll not post my own sentiments *although it's obvious that I'm angry*, but I think Mini-Tokyo members must see this. Keep your posts in a neutral manner, and let's show `em we can discuss things like these.

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

Nexoriator

Nexoriator

Professor

Haha, I love the blonde Orihime. What a total rip-off.

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.