Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vote's Returning Poll Nominations - Minitokyo

Vote's Returning Poll Nominations

Group announcement by Vote

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Well it is time that we get our first of what I hope will be many polls up and going. I feel it only right that our first poll actually be done in honor of Vote's original founder and in true fashion as he would done the theme for this poll is.

Sexiest Female Character and Hottest Male Character.

The rules are simple. Nominate as many characters as you want stating what anime/manga/game they are from and keep it divided up in Male and Female Divisions. And you have two weeks to nominate them in.

TimberAshe

TimberAshe

The Exorcist

Guy: Sasuke (Naruto Shippuden)*Ladies love him for some reason*
Girl: Lucy a.k.a. Nyu (Elfin Lied)

With Love, Comes Sacrifice....

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Sexiest Female: Nina and Anna Williams (Tekken), Eclair (Kiddy Grade), Jenny Barclay (Bloody Roar), Ivy (Soul Calibur), Kei and Yuri (Dirty Pair), Rangiku (Bleach), Yoko (Gurren Lagaan)

Hottest Male: Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach), Muraki (Descendants of Darkness), Jin Kazama (Tekken)

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Girls: The whole female cast of 11 eyes <3

Guys: Gin Ichimaru (Bleach) Uryuu Ishida (Bleach)

bwhahaha i have weird male anime taste XD

Signature

CC your nomination must contain the names of the characters otherwise I can't count it cause not everyone knows what their names are.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.