Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gather round for a group photo everyone! - Minitokyo

Gather round for a group photo everyone!

Group announcement by Oringinal

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Heey guys and gals!

I am proposing we have a group "drawing" of all of our members, whereas we all do drawing ourselves into a group photo, per se.

But first, we will need to decide on "where" to have our group photo taken.
So take out your cameras! Pen or Pencil! Present us your best idea for our backdrop!
Whether its a day out on the beach, a celebration party, or a picnic in Mars; we can be wherever we want xD

The image should preferably be horizontal and larger than 600x400 in size.
Don't worry about making it too large since I will be making the final touches, ie. grouping everyone together, etc.
So if you have an idea, post them here or send it to me will be fine too :)
One member can provide more than one backdrop.

As for the group photo itself, I will elaborate on it more after we have ourselves a backdrop.
But just so you all know, you don't need to draw yourself, but maybe a representative character to stand in for you.
So... I may use Zuru, Haya may use her Florist, and Tofu may just appear as a plate of tofu xD

I'm really hoping everyone can participate at least this :P
Looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with, of course, I will try and find something to share too :D

(I always seem to overdo these group announcements... too much stuff to read = =")

---

Oringinal

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I like this idea!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Sounds cute, I'll see what I can do.

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Great idea, Segnoj-san! That will be interesting to do something like that!

I'm glad you gals are liking the idea ^^"
I just hope we'll see the end of it all
..unlike some group activity we had going on before..

Roler-Crown-Black

Roler-Crown-Black

The Land Of Bandit

I'm sorry for my stupid english....
so we just take the photo of scenery ?
or we must draw our character?

Crown

Both actually.
It is optional for you to share a scenery for our group photo, but you must draw you character in after we have a scenery :)

Roler-Crown-Black

Roler-Crown-Black

The Land Of Bandit

oh.....
I'm understand now
Thank you very much

Crown

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.