Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 THEwaller: issue no. 1 // 2010 Resolutions Contest Winners! - Minitokyo

THEwaller: issue no. 1 // 2010 Resolutions Contest Winners!

Group announcement by Vector-Wallers

page 1 of 1 14 total items

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

We have exciting news

Yes, the rumors are true, the Vector-Wallers staff IS starting a monthly publication in hopes of condensing the massive amount of intellect Minitokyo has to offer on our FAVORITE subject, walling.

We are planning to make the official publication date the 15th of every month to coincide with announcing the Shining Artist of the Month, but look out for the next issue on March 20th.

Special thanks to asa00, DarthTofu and EDD for making this project possible.

And so here we have it, the inaugural issue of THEwaller.

----

http://www.myrrhlynn.net/distantdestiny/Projects/VW/images/1.jpg

Letter from the Editor // A Time for New Beginnings
written by vitaamin

Since officially taking over Vector-Wallers from Sinever late 2009, I've strived not only to keep up her legacy but also to honor it. And there is no better way to do that than to constantly push the boundaries for what we as a group can do. I was delighted to see the success of the 2010 Resolution Challenge (the first competition I have ever hosted) and hope that this strong start to the year signifies... [url=http://www.myrrhlynn.net/distantdestiny/Projects/VW/issue.php?issue=1#11114]

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Tens

Tens

Gradient Abuser

That was a really good read.

It was very informative and detailed. I love the layout to it because it's clean and colorful. I can tell a lot of work was put into this. The articles were so detailed and the words just flowed out like a waterfall.

Good work. I'll look forward to reading this every month.

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

Wow, this is just AWESOMENESS. I read about 3-4 articles before I remembered I don't usually like to read..that much....><
You really deserve a pat on the back for this one :) great job! The layout's gorgeous too of course 8d.

Only suggestion might be to add a comments option? (Probably easier said than done, but it would be cool if readers could offer feedback and opinions as they read!)

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

It's out! 8) A lot of love and effort went into this guys, be sure to check it out~

Oh and Vitaa, is there a snazzy banner for THEwaller that I can put on my userpage? :D

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

haha @ sjade comments section will be available for next issue, i got too lazy to code >D
@aqi, the one for issue one is what im going to use.. too lazy to campaign right now

thanks for the support, we really loved putting this together

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Where do you guys get these ideas?! xD I was reading and reading xD
somehow from reading the 4 things article I feel like all I walled it's a joke and I need to push it harder. xD
Really great job. I'm definitely going to enjoy all of next issues.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

Yup I knew it would be the awesome-ness :3
I can see the love that was put into it <3
Shoving banner on my UP right now >D

merged: 03-03-2010 ~ 12:08pm
Ahh dude I just noticed I got judges choice
For some reason I only saw kara lol
Thanks so much guys T^T

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Wow, this is pure awesomeness <33
I enjoyed reading every single article there, they're all so good.
This is just the thing we all needed ^^
Great job everyone *gives a box of cookies*

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Yay, it's up already 8d
Kudos to everyone who made this possible! >3

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Thanks, that was brief and short yet very informative ^^

Signature Image

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

< 3 Da newsletter~
It's just so wonderfully laid out and full of cool stuffs. x3

Congrats to all the winners for everything!

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Even though I'm not even a member of Vector-Wallers (perhaps it's time to join, lol) I really just want to say how much I love what you're doing here. It's definitely not getting enough love for how informative and well done it is. Keep up the good work! I would try to participate or something in the next issue, but the fact of the matter is is that I'm just not all that keen on vectoring.. (I realize all of my recent walls have some form of vectoring, but that doesn't mean I like it!) Anyway, yeah, keep up the great great work, will definitely be checking out the next issue!

Nysha

Nysha

Eye Candy Maker!

Ooh! 2 of my walls were on there. ^__^ Really nice job. I see you've finally found a way to express your walling tips, vitaa. :D

Signature Image

Wow! You guys certainly put an astounding amount of effort into this and it really shows :3
Informative and entertaining, I'm just oggling at how professional it looks *___*
Can't wait till the next issue!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.