Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 THEwaller: feb2010 // Meme-ology - Minitokyo

THEwaller: feb2010 // Meme-ology

Group announcement by Vector-Wallers

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Nysha

Nysha

Eye Candy Maker!

Behold, my rare (unimpressive) wips. I did not include scan placed wips, then the count would have been at least 8. As you can see, I don't commit very often. When I do, I tend to finish one at a time before moving on to another. Also this does not show one of my two current wips (of Saito!), because I haven't lined him yet, lol.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7015/nyshawips.th.jpg

I'm stalking this thread. >D

@vitaa - you showed me 10 a long time ago full view and I really like the style of that one.
@asa - D8 at 6 (I would die at that much detail). I'm liking the mood of 2 as well.
@deto - rawr you must finish 5 since you've shown me full screen before with her awesome hair!
@fran - finish 5! Love it already!
@yoru - that's...a lot of wips. O.O

It'd be interesting if there was a "share your wip" thing, where people who've given up on their old wips can give the psd to someone else to finish. Who knows, might get some surprising results.

Signature Image

RanMouri

Scanner

RanMouri

@ Nysha please finish the Nausicca wall soon.. ^_^

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

@Yoru, you can have the bride thing I dunt want it.
@Trofi, not even saying you a thing, you know you have to finish em all >D
Tens has some pretty awesome stuff.

Oh, sharing wips, that's interesting. I would give some of mine but I doubt there's anyone who'd want to finish someone else's work, or is it? @_@ yenno.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

sharing wips does sound nice xD but i'd rather have someone else finish my work than finishing someone else's work, unless the project really interests me OTL. knowing me i'd probably work a little on it, and then that project will sit in the dust like everything else >.<

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

That is a really interesting idea sharing WIPs, lol you could call it the recycle bin
Theres a lot of my wips I have no intention of ever opening again, though I doubt anyone would want any :/

Yoru: Lol I'm in serious doubt if I'll ever open my ph wall again, full painted walls are such a pain >__>
The xxxholic one is something I work on between walls because theres SO MUCH lineart, You'll be waiting a loooong time for it :3
Your #2 and 5 are looking really awesome and you should finish #17 quick smart so I can rape my desktop lol

Tens: Omg you're doing a Saint Seiya ;~; I can't wait

Trofi: #6+8= <3 I especially love how 8 is looking so far

Tina: Finish BOTWG, I don't care for your water excuses >D
Lol jks, I understand death by water T^T

Fran: Finish Milotic, Pokemon needs more love ;~;
And #5 *_________*

Oh gawd I love perving on everyone's WIPs >D

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

Nysha

Nysha

Eye Candy Maker!

Quote by RanMouri@ Nysha please finish the Nausicca wall soon.. ^_^

Lol actually that was my second wall ever, and has been a wip for more than 2 years. DX By now I'm pretty much sick of it. >.<
Who knows, I may work on it again someday...

And yea, pretty much a recycle bin. I've done it on other sites, but with sigs instead. All that linework and labor all go to waste if it just collects dust or is never going to be touched again. I mentioned this cause I see people are walling (or want to wall) the same scans, so instead of starting from scratch, they could pick up where someone else has permanently left off. Well just a thought. :)

Signature Image

RanMouri

Scanner

RanMouri

Quote by Nysha

Quote by RanMouri@ Nysha please finish the Nausicca wall soon.. ^_^

Lol actually that was my second wall ever, and has been a wip for more than 2 years. DX By now I'm pretty much sick of it. >.<
Who knows, I may work on it again someday...

I know what you mean it's the same by my Detective Conan wall...I lost my motivation for a long time.
But since a few weeks now I worked on it again. Slow but I work. XD

Quote by Nysha And yea, pretty much a recycle bin. I've done it on other sites, but with sigs instead. All that linework and labor all go to waste if it just collects dust or is never going to be touched again. I mentioned this cause I see people are walling (or want to wall) the same scans, so instead of starting from scratch, they could pick up where someone else has permanently left off. Well just a thought. :)

I think this is a good idea, well for my it wood be the "Summer Days with Coo" wall...I really like Coo in this pose, but no idea for the backround....so if where somebody who want to wall it, please contact me. ^_^
Of course there is only a little Chance for it!

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

xD This is making me wanna finish all my WIPs.

@Tens -- all your WIP are great. O_O

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/713/wipn.th.jpg
I actually have a lot more doujinshi WIPs than wall WIPs XD But I also have a lot of scans that I want to wall and haven't started yet....

and 2 of these are extraction walls, and 3 painted ones

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

I really love the idea of sharing wips *.* Maybe we should do it sometimes because some unfinished walls really deserve more love ^^

@Maple: Looking forward to see Yuki done <3
@Nysha: Any of your walls finished is great @__@
@Tens: OMG, you must finish all of them! Wow, I love the Alice one and the rest too *__*
@aqi: #1 is <333 It's a collab with vita I guess? Oh, and #6 is great >__<

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

@trofikabinet: the Yuki one is on my current to-do list, along with that Enma Ai one at the bottom corner =D
@Fran: Kuuuunnniiiieeeee!
@kuryuki: I wanna see the originals =D

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

@Maple: omg, I'm walling the exact same miku scan :O but it looks like you're extracting it, haha.
@Trofi: yup, #1 is a collab with vitaa... which will never be finished.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

@aqi: lol you'll probably finish it before me XD I already extracted the scan, but don't feel like making a background for it 'cause I've got many other projects to finish before that one XD

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Weeee, I finished a wipi xD and Almost done with another one :3 and done with smth else that's not even on the wipi list @_@

@Aqi! why nut finish the collab? T-T

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

@tina: then wanna collab it with me :P?
@kritty: well those are near finish, except for 5 T-T and for 17, i am doing it, but it has so many lines.
instead i made another whole wall from final fantasy vii crisis core kyaXD

@maple: finish lockon T____________T now T__________T
please T__T

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

i'm working on a system for exchange of WIPs :D
prolly wont be up til summer though =[

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

@vitaa: are you thinking of using EDD? 'cause remember the file size limit of 2MB? >__<

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

no actually going to use my own server + i'll be giving people FTP access most likely.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

@ Yoru, sure.

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

This looked like fun. Here's what I have left.
:V
I deleted all the rest.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3330/feb10th.png

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

^ Number 2, Go go go! :3

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

^ Maybe after all my current projects are done. D:

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.