Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The First 3 GB E-mail Service, It's FREE - Minitokyo

The First 3 GB E-mail Service, It's FREE

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

I dunno, maybe some of you know about this, but i only want to know. What is your comments about this free e-mail service.
Click the url below

http://notech.us/

Signature Image

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

3 gbs XD

not bad, if i didnt have my raveanime email (unlimited space :D), id use that @_@

Signature

First 3GB email service? That is a lie, my must support atleast 3 GB =P

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

3GB?!!!
man... I hardly use my hotmail 2MB space..
and now 3 gb?!
I wonder if its even reliable...

"Spam, Virus and Crap protection!"...

Uh... I think there was a load of it right there.

Signature Image

Usagui

Usagui

The Lone Bunny

It is harmless to get one i guess
:)

Let me Serve You!! :)
Signature

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

>_< wtf you need 3GB for? for spam maybe? XD

Quote by thePeacemaker"Spam, Virus and Crap protection!"...
Uh... I think there was a load of it right there.

Heh. XD Succinctly put.
Inono, my gmail's enough for me. ^_^'

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

they have a picture of frontpage at the bottom of their site....

that alone makes them evil! lol

May the Woot be with you!

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I don't think no strings are attached. There has to be some forfeit behind the 3GB capacity. I bet once you register, they take your created e-mail and distribute it over many firms and therefore create a lot of spam for you. I think that's the cost.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

my yahoo it's enough(100 MB), thanks for the information... :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I have g-mail....... and Hotmail, only used up 9% of my g-mail's 1 gb XD I have no need for this new service

dans

dans

busy u_u

3 GB ??? XO gmail is enough. :)

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

cool... now I have a total of... well something over 4 gigs @_@

wooooooooooooow 3gigaaaaaaaaaaa

3 GB is nothing. Check out this article for a 100 GB mail account.
http://www.tomshardware.com/hardnews/20040927_194824.html

Still can't beat Osiris' unlimited, I suppose :D

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Hotmail is all I need. Though... if you can use that space for webspace......

how the heck u guys can register in any unlimited mail service provider ?? is it using invitation like gmail or u can directly register ? What's the provider gain from all of this ?

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by abanghow the heck u guys can register in any unlimited mail service provider
?? is it using invitation like gmail or u can directly register ?
What's the provider gain from all of this ?

I don't actually know, but if it register's like hotmail, it'll know where you live. Plus it'll probably spam you like crazy, and the provider will get mony from the adds.

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

People never learn, You never have those 1gb, 3gb or whatever the size is, since they know that you wont fill your inbox with it, thats why they can say that you got 3gb or something, when you dont realy have it.
But you can actualy use up all the storage, but not everyone that is using it can use up all their storage all together since the provider doesnt have that total amount of storage in total.

Quote by Evolution-People never learn, You never have those 1gb, 3gb or whatever the size
is, since they know that you wont fill your inbox with it, thats why
they can say that you got 3gb or something, when you dont realy have
it.
But you can actualy use up all the storage, but not everyone that is
using it can use up all their storage all together since the provider
doesnt have that total amount of storage in total.

I think you should rather explain it as the provider doesn't have the storage to cover the maximum of every mailbox. When they start getting to a full point on the server, they can expand storage as needed, thus they likely could cover every box with storage, but they only cover what's being used + a nice buffer to save on costs.

Someone should also point out that these place probably won't let you receive a 1 GB email. Gmail for example has a maximum limit on 10 MB on incoming/outgoing messages (text+attachments).

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Exactly what i was saying, but im only 15 and im from sweden so i blame my lousy explanation on that. :sweat:

If you want a lousy explanation, I could try doing it in Swedish, which I don't know at all. I'm sure that'd be interesting. ^_^'

Seriously, I also can't even use up a 100 MB Yahoo account, much less the 1 GB gmail. It's a marketting thing that's marginally useful to the average user most likely.

raging_otter

Not In

whoa we are definitely moving towards the 21st century eh? a few years back 2-5 megs was the usual email storage we can get for free...
btw is this email site legit? the website looks a little cheesy... hmmmm

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.