Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Vector] Kazeshini - Do you think I can upload this? - Minitokyo

[Vector] Kazeshini - Do you think I can upload this?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

HurtHattori

Linguistics

HurtHattori

Good evening (or morning, or any other time of the day ;) )

I've just finished my first vector (well, it's not the very first time I have done a vector, but it is the first time I kind of finish it with colors and everything...) on Photoshop :
http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/11/12/10/17/th/kazesh10.jpg
(click to enlarge)

I have used that screenshot; I'm not a huge Bleach fan, but I do love the art of Tite Kubo, so when I saw the materialized form of Kazeshini, I thought "Why don't you try to do a vector with that picture? The design for Kazeshini is not too much detailed, after all..." I tried, and now, 2 or 3 hours later, the half with Kazeshini is done. I'm proud of my vector, but I wasn't sure that it was good enough for Minitokyo.

So, I'm asking your advice. I feel that my work is far from perfect. also, I used Photoshop, not Illustrator or real vector software (is it how you call them in English?). These are my questions :

1 - Can I upload it in Indy Art, when it will be done? I plan to add Hisagi Shuuhei (see the screenshot above) as well, and I'm a bit worried
2 - Do you have any useful advice/criticism? I love to do vectors (it's quite relaxing), but I'm only a beginner with vectors; anything constructive is very welcome.
3 - Do you have any tips/hints for me? You know, the kind of things you wish you had known before, or just some ways to improve myself.

Thanks a lot for your help, and sorry if my English is not perfect ;-) French is my mother tongue, I understand English very well but writing in English is a painful thing for my poor brain :P .

vectory french-tribu linguistics-team
Don't beg for it. Earn it. Then it shall be granted to you.

Don't worry, that vector looks pretty clean to me
As for photoshop lots of people use it to vector as well, you don't need illustrator or similar JUST to create a vector drawing
However, it is pretty plain... you left the background white

moi je parle le francais aussi XD
je pense que oui, tu peux le t

HurtHattori

Linguistics

HurtHattori

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis ;) Si je m'attendais

vectory french-tribu linguistics-team
Don't beg for it. Earn it. Then it shall be granted to you.

no probs :D

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.