Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Search suggestion - Minitokyo

Search suggestion

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I just became level 30 and tried out the search function almost immediately.
I noticed that if you search for (example) a member, you get a page that says "Cannot be found" and it searched in the gallery and forum. Wouldn't it be easier to have the ability of selecting either "Gallery and Forum" or "Member" before you press the search button?
Like, first you type in the thing you're looking for, second you choose which of the 2 categories and finally, third.. you press the search button...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

nice suggestion..
me also kinda have trouble with that...
try PM sheqel to inform about this..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think the same thing as you do. They should put that.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

@ TakamuraReiji: the search function excists... it's available when you reach level 30...

@ jackalx66: Sheqel knows about it ^^

That's a good idea. :) I was wondering something along those lines, too. When a search of the Gallery and Forum is conducted, is it only searching in titles? Because titles aren't often terribly specific. XD Eg. things titled AS don't come up when Angel Sanctuary is searched. Um. Conversely, I'm no hack genius, so if I'm being irrational, please ignore. ^_^'

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

there is a search function...
waii!! now I want level 30...i will work hard now ::fire in her eyes:: .....

sho lazy. -_-'

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.