Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 StarGems' Hot Spring - Minitokyo

StarGems' Hot Spring

Group announcement by Sleepless-Paradise

page 1 of 1 5 total items

-This forum is now reopened unless otherwise noted-

A peaceful and beautiful hot spring created by Kazuma Fujiwara for StarGem ... Cared for by StarGem so everyone can enjoy themselves ... It's located close to Nekomimi's raman shop ... So food is also available ...

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

Ummm Kari, he has a hot spring already, the closed one, i closed myself because i forgot to make it with his rp name lol this is stargems hotspring Ikuro's Hot Spring ...(Click Here)

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

i noticed after i remade it >< sorry

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

it's ok lol

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

stargem

stargem

o.o
nice to have it up,
but no matter which,
im still getting no business....

anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.