Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't download images and wallpapers. - Minitokyo

I can't download images and wallpapers.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

ami-tokidoki-yumi

ami-tokidoki-yumi

a m i-t o k i d o k i-y u m i

Hello... I'm worried, today I can't download images or wallpapers because when I save them the image doesn't appear as .jpeg and I can't use it in PhotoScape.

Can anybody help me ?

Sorry if I post this message in the wrong place, I'm new here.

Thank you !

I can't seem to download images either it goes to the download screen then doesn't show the image at all.

Are you guys getting a file at all? My images are showing up when I click "Download" but when I right click and save to the desktop... I have a file without an extension.

If that's happening to you, just rename the file with a ".jpg" on the end of it :) It works for me!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's slow but it's downloading for me. when that happens just be patient and try again at a later date. since the download credits refresh every hour now, you're not losing credits. the site was seriously going slower a short bit ago so that could have been the problem.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

The images are not showing up for me on the download page, and it uses one of my credits every time I go to a download page. I used 5 credits today and got 1 image. I'd like to think of that I'd know what I'm doing on my end because I build my own computers, I regularly contribute to programming forums, and have written scripts that analyze the content of an image to determine if I already have a version of it on my computer, oh and I' also an electrical engineer (if my username didn't tip you off). I am reasonably sure this is a problem with the server. I hope this gets fixed soon as I'd like to get more than 1 image for every 5 download credits. If a website administrator would like to contact me about the problem so I can tell them in more detail what happens for me, and to get other such info, I'm open to that.

yorhel

System Admin

yorhel

Not-so-typical Unix Geek

@astroasis: Fixed

@e1ectric: There was a bug with a few images, which should be fixed now. If you still have problems, what browser are you using?
(That, and you can't say for certain that it's a server problem unless everyone has the same problem... but things are working quite well here, making it sound more like a network problem)

@yorhel: It would seem that it is fixed. Thanks. Also sorry for calling it a server problem, I was only trying to say that it was highly improbable that it was a problem on my end. BTW I am using Firefox 3.6

foh23

foh23

Master of Disaster :E

But I have the same problem. The download is slow, so slow that I cant download any picture that size is more than one MB. Sometimes download half of picture and stop. Then I refresh i lost credit and .... picture doesnt apper :P

So I think it is the servers problem :P

Edit: I try on Mozilla and Opera ;)

yorhel

System Admin

yorhel

Not-so-typical Unix Geek

Download speed is a network issue. :-)

Where are you located? Are you running any downloads/torrents/whatever in the background?

foh23

foh23

I live in Poland. I dont use torrents/whatever when I am trying to download the picture. My connection speed is 128 kb per second (1Mb). Hmm maybe I will try to download some picture later (at 3/4 am :P edit: In my country).

Edit2: Hmm it seems be better now. Slow but download :E

Quote by foh23But I have the same problem. The download is slow, so slow that I cant download any picture that size is more than one MB. Sometimes download half of picture and stop. Then I refresh i lost credit and .... picture doesnt apper :P

So I think it is the servers problem :P

Edit: I try on Mozilla and Opera ;)

I have the same problem.

For example:

Ikkitousen Extreme Executor

Seika_002

Staple Staple OP Booklet

Bakemonogatari#410940

Kiddy Girl -And - Newtype 2010.04

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

I'm having a tough time downloading images as well. Tried Chrome, FireFox, and IE and they load extremely slow or not not all and I lose my credit.
Not a network issue, I'm streaming media to my PS3 fine and downloading images from other web sites. Never experienced this with MT before.

I'm the Spaceman, get used to it.

II have the same problem,too.
The download is slow,and when I click the "download" but the scan doesn't appear on the download page,and it uses one of my credits every time I go to a download page.My network is also 128 kb per second (1Mb),and I didn't run any downloads/torrents/whatever in the background.I use Opera and Maxthon.

I'm having the same problem, and when it does say it's done, I only get half an image.

My internet is fine, so I have no idea whats going on. It's been this way for a few days now.

I always only get half an image,too,and it's also been this way for a few days now.

yorhel

System Admin

yorhel

Not-so-typical Unix Geek

Hmm, time for an experiment. I have uploaded the same picture (2.6MB) to 4 different server at different locations. Please download each image and tell me how fast you could download each one. (This download doesnt take any credits)

server 1
server 2
server 3
server 4

Don't forget to tell which browser you use and from where you are downloading (country/state is enough)

In my case: downloading from the Netherlands, and I get my full DSL speed (450kB/s) from all servers.

Downloading from China
server 1?15KB/s
server 2: 20kb/s
server 3: 4KB/S?And I can only get part of the picture)
server 4: 14KB/s
My browser:Opera

Downloading from Chile

server 1: 450 kb/s

server 2: 280 kb/s

server 3: I can't download.

server 4: 313 kb/s

My browser: firefox

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

From the U.S.

server 1: 510 kb/s
server 2: 452 kb/s
server 3: timed out, no download
server 4: 323 kb/s

Browser: Google Chrome

I'm the Spaceman, get used to it.

Server 1: ~230 KB/s
Server 2: ~400 KB/s
Server 3: ~5 KB/s (intermittent)
Server 4: ~240 KB/s

Browser: Firefox 3.6

foh23

foh23

Location Poland/Pozna?

Server 1: 113 KB/s
Server 2: 119 KB/s
Server 3: I stoped because:

Click

Server 4: 119 KB/s

Edit: I used IE 8.0

I've been having similar problems. I'd open a download window, the image would load very slowly, and then the image would just disappear before it was done. I didn't record the details of the test downloads, but all of them saved except server 3, which wouldn't load the whole image. My location is USA, and I'm using Firefox 3.6.

maybe its server lag?

So what can I do then?The problem lasts for a week.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.