Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't download images and wallpapers. - Minitokyo

I can't download images and wallpapers.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

I'm getting better speeds with downloads and they are completing but still not as fast before the slowdown began.

I'm the Spaceman, get used to it.

I can only get half of the picture if its size is over 2MB

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

Wow nevermind. Two successful downloads and I thought it was fixed. Back to painfully slow speeds and broken images.

who can help me..aldy open the download screen but the pic only occur half and cannot download then i lost i credit.

I have slow downloads (when they download at all), not only here, but at zerochan to. I am guessing they are on the same server?

SoldierZackxX

SoldierZackxX

Vengeance

It's been like this for 2 days now....
i hope they fix this soon =/

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

Just wondering if any admins are looking into the slow server downloads. It's been brutal on my end for more than a week.

i can't download a pic

I'm having the same problem.

I downloaded the pictures quickly from 1,2, and 4. Number 3 is just not working.

still the same as last week, an when the images do download, I'm only getting half an image.

Still the same, not able to download still and wasting credits :[
I've been checking back during different times of the day, tried clearing my cache/internet data, and nothing. Are the admins looking into this seeing as how it's not only a few people having problems?

dunno, guess we wait?

I tried the four test images. 1,2 and 4 loaded super fast but 3 barely loaded before it timed out. I'm using the latest version of Firefox and I'm in the US.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

When I go here the whole image will not load http://download.minitokyo.net/446992 please help.

still the same,Are the admins looking into this seeing as how it's not only a few people having problems?

I'll add that I tried using a proxy server. The site doesn't work perfectly, but the images I can reach load.

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

Doing a trace route shows VERY low pings all the way up to MT.
Once I hit the last 3 hops to MT the pings double, or more.

C:\>tracert download.minitokyo.net
Hop17: 76ms 74ms 75ms "take-two-hosting-inc-10-gbit-ethernet.dema(...)
Hop18: * * * Request timed out.
Hop19: 75ms 76ms 82ms "204.74.223.74.take2hosting.com"

I repeated the trace route several times. The above was the best result I obtained after several tries.
Hop17&19 occasionally returned pings 200-600ms, and occasionally 1 out of 3 pings was a time out.
Hop18 fails 100% of the time, no matter how many times you repeat the tracert.

On europe.blicky.net, there are 14hops for me. hop 12&14 both always return 1of3 failed pings, and rather high pings at that.
The other listed servers don't return any failed pings, and pings are good.
The image downloads in ~3 seconds from Server 1&2. Roughly 10 seconds from Server 4. Server 3 fails to return anything at all.

Actual download speed while "attempting" to grab an image from download.minitokyo.net, it maxes out at 9kbps, burst. Not constant/sustained.
There are always LOTS and LOTS of pauses in the download, with the speed dropping below 1kbps at times.
Generally, the image "downloads" anywhere between 1/5th and 1/3 of the way before cutting out.
Resuming always fails, and restarts from the beginning. This is from a 3.4mb file.
It takes 20mins before it gets to the point where it simply drops and returns an error.
I've tried 8 times already today. So that's almost 3hrs of failing to get 1 image.

Like previous posters have mentioned, sometimes images under 1mb in file size manage to complete... eventually...
I tried to grab 4 images from my notifications. 2 of 4 completely successfully, after a very long time (they were 1mb).
2 of 4 images have failed, every single time (one is 1mb the other is 3.4mb).

Browser is Firefox.
Location is Central, US.

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Didn't know how to see the downloading speeds, but Server 2 was definitely the fastest for me. Server 3 didn't load at all, and server 1 and 2 were passable... Hope this can be fixed soon!

Oh, I'm in the US and using Firefox 3.6

Signature Image

I want to know when the problem can be solved?And did they realize that is not one or two people have the problem?

server 1: 78.6KB/sec
server 2: 22.3KB/sec
server 3: 65.4KB/sec
server 4: 14.5KB/sec

Downloading from Philippines but it's faster now :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

I'm having the same problem for so long, I just give up on the scan every time but my credits are still eaten from me.
The question is does this happen on random images? Like, it happens so that a picture I can't download today, I am able to for tomorrow or so and vice versa. Also, I'm in no way bad-mouthing anyone but hopefully there's enough compensation for the lost credits of an unsuccessful download if it was caused by MT server.

Furiz

Furiz

Coloring rainbows.. with a knife

There seems to be some sort of problem with the ability to download this scan

Welcome to our Den of Despair

my system is up to date
i CAN download everything except the scan I mentioned above
Error - i see the image but once i press "Download" i get a white frame with a red X on the top left corner. At first it seemed to be downloading it but it didn't after all.
Help! :)

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Scan of Inuyasha: 14,933kB, that's the answer.

Nysha

Nysha

Eye Candy Maker!

I've been annoyed by this problem for some time as well. I noticed the site became increasingly slow for a while, then notably after that full day of server maintenance I can no longer successfully download ANYTHING at all. The pics load for about 10 min and once they get halfway, the dl aborts and the dl screen turns black, wasting a credit. The loading times for all thumbnails in the meantime vary in speed but they are still often slow. I'm in US:California. I've tested the 4 test pics.
1: good speed
2: excellent speed
3: absolutely terrible. This is the same "speed" as current normal downloads. Actually, it only dl'd the first 4th of the pic.
4: passable, but slow

In fact, server 3 pic looks like this when "fully" downloaded.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/Nysha88/faildlownload.jpg

This server problem should be fixed soon because so many people can no longer use the site properly.

Signature Image

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.