Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't download images and wallpapers. - Minitokyo

I can't download images and wallpapers.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

im not really having any problems downloading any of the 4 images, i wasnt really checking the speeds but i got them all in ~10 seconds.
im in us: north carolina using chrome.
dls slowed alot last week but after a few days it was pretty much ok, downloads are not as fast for me as they used to be, but arent terribly bad.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

So, I'm having the same issue too.
Server 1 and 2 went really fast.
Server 3, extremely slow.
Server 4 decent.
I'm in Chile using Firefox

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

I figured I should report this as well seeing as the more of us report this the faster this should get fixed (I hope)

But yea having the same problem as everyone else. My download speeds are crazy slow, I can't download images at all, and my credits get eaten up everytime I try to download a pic :(

I even left a pic "downloading" the whole night to see if it could work but nothing. insted I got like 1/4 of the actual pic only.

I'm in California and i'm using IE 8 i've tried older versions as well and nothing seems to work. My internet is very fast as well. Sometimes I can download at 2mgs per sec. This is clearly a problem with the site itself.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Server 1 and 2 work great for me
Server 3 works good
Server 4 really really slow >3<

I'm in North Carolina using Firefox

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

I'm also in NC, and have been trying with both Firefox and IE8. For the test, 1,2, and 4 download fine. 3 has yet to get a successful download.

So far on the actual site, the largest image I've managed is about 1.5 mb. Over at least the past 10 days, absolutely any image larger than that has failed, with 100% frequency, despite using every trick I know. The maximum I've gotten before a timeout is 2.2 mb, but it was on a 4+ mb image.

Everyone calm down first, i'm sure the people in charge are fixing the problem while we voice our comments. I suggest everyone try torrent download them; i managed to download a 10 mb image.

Man, I'm having issues too. I've downloaded a few images that were under 2000px, but as I tried to download images around 5000px X 5000px, they load about 1/4 ~ 1/3 before they stop and say they're done downloading. I've tried the same image about five times on IE7 already, and twice on Firefox (whatever the latest version is), Safari, AND Google Chrome. None of them fully downloaded; in fact, none of them got to even the middle of the image.

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

This has been a brutal past couple of weeks. Only been able to download a handful of images. Wondering if anyone is looking into the server issues.

I'm the Spaceman, get used to it.

Hope the server issue can be fixed soon.I can't get a full scan and the problem lasts for over two weeks.

I have been having the same problem for weeks now. Images 1, 2 and 4 all downloaded within 10 seconds. Image 3 didn't download at all. I'm in Wisconsin, USA and this happens with either IE 8 or Firefox 3.6

kabe9

kabe9

NadeShiko9 at Zerochan.net

Same happened to me. I can't get pictures to fully download. when i select to download. They just stop loading and don't go further. the same thing happened yesterday. Then the site formatting was messed up couldn't do any thing on site. tried different computers same thing happened. this computer uses firefox other windows explorer. worked before yesterday first happened

Fluffeh!!

Still going on. I haven't been able to download a full image in about two weeks, now.

Central Florida, and tried Firefox, Chrome, and Opera.

Still the same,I haven't been able to download a full image in about two weeks,too.

same for me

wasted a ton of credit on a single scan

the picture seems to load up to about 10-12% of the entire scan...than is just stops streaming...
well...guess i can only look at the scans and hope for the servers to improve soon :D

I'am add at my favorites the scans of 3 or more mb. While I'm download the scans < 3 mb.

Well,my speed is only 1KB/s now.And I still can't get a full scan over 2MB.
This issue lasts for over two weeks.Hope the server issue can be fixed soon.

Does anyone know if this issue has been addressed yet? I'm still having problems loading images. I have found that if I download them early in the morning (early being like, 5 or 6 in the morning) they'll load. They'll still load in slow and on a few occasions I'll have to refresh the page but they'll still download. But now (now being about 10 pm) I can't even seem to get the thumbnails to load all the way.

Quote by DragoniangirlDoes anyone know if this issue has been addressed yet? I'm still having problems loading images. I have found that if I download them early in the morning (early being like, 5 or 6 in the morning) they'll load. They'll still load in slow and on a few occasions I'll have to refresh the page but they'll still download. But now (now being about 10 pm) I can't even seem to get the thumbnails to load all the way.

Well,I can't get a full scan for three weeks?and I don't know if this issue has been addressed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

It's a server issue... I've talked with both Sheq and yorhel about it and they're trying to find a solution... so just hold tight please! ^_^;;

Signature Image

Quote by fireflywishesIt's a server issue... I've talked with both Sheq and yorhel about it and they're trying to find a solution... so just hold tight please! ^_^;;

Awesome. ^^ I'm glad to know it's being looked into. Sorry if I came off as impatient. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything works out.

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

downloading from japan full speed from all servers

dsl 500 KB/s

using firefox

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

there is no problem when i'm download the image....
from indonesia... using Mozilla

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

For about 2 hours now no pics are loading for me... no thumbnails nor the pages load properly, and when I click on it I get a black bg

server 1: fast
server 2: very fast
server 3: beyond slow. Won't load the pic.
server 4: fast

I've been having problems for a while now. :( I use FireFox 3.6 and have a fast cable internet connection. Your site ans ZeroChan are the only sites I'm having problems with.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.