Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't download images and wallpapers. - Minitokyo

I can't download images and wallpapers.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

There was a window yesterday for me in the afternoon where I had about 20 minutes of completed and fast downloads. But now it's back to being painfully slow or incomplete...what happened.

I'm the Spaceman, get used to it.

at first i thought it was just me, but it seems that download times are ridiculously long and for me (at least) it seems that the image times out. But on the occasion that i do manage to download an image it does not have the typical Minitokyo file labeling that i have noticed in previous scans/wallpapers.

I also noticed the new labeling.

It's been so slow that I can't view anything completely, I've only downloaded something once after multiple tries of reloading it and it was a small file. Anything more than 1MB it doesn't download completely.
is it possible to choose what server you use to go on MT?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Minna-san, please post in this thread if you are still having downloading issues: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t67338

Signature Image

SilverDust

Frozen Chains of Heaven

ive been trying to downloads the same pic 4 a while now and it will not fully load plus it used up all of me DLs in the attempt

been have issues for a while now but i found a easy temporary solution since the issue seems to be in the default routing of the data i connected to a german proxy server and now its working fine its pretty simple just google free proxy server and find one that works

Same problem for me too, the images sometimes aren't loading, or if they do , it's really slow. But even so, i caught a few windows when everything was loading fast. Hope it gets fixed .

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

I've been having the same issues. I tried switching from Firefox to Chrome to see if that would help, and no go. Weird thing is, my friend's computer, and she uses Chrome as well, is working just fine - I now go to her house and do a bunch of downloading since next to nothing works for me on my home comp. I hope the mods find a solution soon TT . TT

"I think God in creating Man overestimated His ability." ~ Oscar Wilde

y dosent any1 fix dis probs i cant dl pics any more ..

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.