Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 1st Love-Marriage - Minitokyo

1st Love-Marriage

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Is it possible for a couple who had/is in their first relationship to go all the way into marriage?

i think so, easy to think that because the older generation did get married to their first loves usually at an early age, but then again time changes

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it is possible. I know a couple that have gone into marriage. not all the time does it work out, but there again nothing really works out if two people don't try to help it work out.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

It's possible. One of my teachers married his high school sweetheart (and first love). They're still together too ^_^

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

jonathandiva

jonathandiva

love is painful and sad

yeah. happens to me.

Love is to experience pain, taking guilt, and acting stupid, meaningless things,

Love is to get addicted with someone, because it feels so beautiful.

yeah, it's possible though not likely

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

anythings posable right :)
people say its not likely, but they say that around 80%ish of marriages end in divorce but u see these couples who have been together for 50, 60 years so u it could happen hehehe :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

I meet my wife in the internet, and got married, and the history go on ^^

She was my first real love and i'm glad to have to fight for to meet him, is a very good feeling, have a luck strike in the first shot ^^

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

yes it is

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r of the Rebellion

Yes, of course.

I think it's possible if we have the maturity to make that.
But, unfortunately, there is a little population who can marry like that.

French Member

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.