Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur Ideal marriage age - Minitokyo

Ur Ideal marriage age

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 203 total items

i think 26 is gd
cuz u will be not so young not so old
not that mature n also not immature..
n ready enough to take a real challenge in life ...

44IsoO

44IsoO

cmon shake ya bum

Around 30, definitely.

Marriage! i am never getting married i am just gonna have a partner i can settle down with!

23-25 I think.

hmm
i think around 25

e anteultimo para marcar la diferencia de especies! naaa ni da1jajaja

Ntsuki

Ntsuki

Is daydreaming X3

From 25 to 29

28-30 yrs old

i think he best age is 28 -35

Quote by angelxxuanI suppose I want to get married soon, so I'm on the prowl now. I am certain I'll hook something just got to be patient. I'm officially done with this whole edating thing, it's a waste, as soon as I want to meet someone they flee in terror, it's like they fear they might actually experience the emotion love.

LOL, flee in terror. Well, that;s too bad that you felt or met with people like that. Anyway, good luck to your quest.

ZXVXCVCVXVZCXVCXVCXVCXVCXVXVVCXV

If I do get married, not until at least 30. I do want children, but I'm not sure I want to get married and would rather adopt a child and have a family that way.

21-27 I think is good age

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I think 27 - 29 is perfect age. Gives people alot of time to sort their life out after college and university to find a decent job.

i'd say between 33-38 years? When I already have a steady job and have made career and know what I want for my future.

As for family...two children, boy and girl. if possible, i will use genetical tinkering to get them at the same time, I like twins ^^

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Earliest is 26 and latest is 28. Because I want to live the fun life of a bachelor before I get married.

25 if you're lucky and 30 to have a kid

Sanchu

Sanchu

Waiting is a Talent

when you're ready that's the ideal marriage age... I got engaged at 19 but married at 22 and we're trying have a baby but I'm have problems with child bearing.

Signature
If you can't understand my delicate stupidity, how can you understand my hardcore Insanity?

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I believe that marrying at 25 is the perfect age to marry. being 25 is like... the pivot age from being an adult, to being a mature adult xD those college years were just meant for messing around, weren't they?

merged: 05-15-2010 ~ 01:24am
Oh yeah and I want a family with me my wife, and hm... It would always be 1 son if I had a son (I heard having 2 sons are terrible for some people) and it would be either 2 girls. What would make sense would be 1 son which is the oldest, and the girls are younger than him! sounds kinda good... *shrug*

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm absolutely fascinated by you Americans...you all want to marry so young...compared to me, European, I think people younger than 30 years are far too immature to take care of and raise appropiately a childXD
But I looked it up and apparently, you're the only developed country with lots of teen marriages and teen pregnancies, so it's clearly cultural...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Quote by SanzosSaruI'm absolutely fascinated by you Americans...you all want to marry so young...compared to me, European, I think people younger than 30 years are far too immature to take care of and raise appropiately a childXD
But I looked it up and apparently, you're the only developed country with lots of teen marriages and teen pregnancies, so it's clearly cultural...

I know right? *gasp* lots of things happen in america that don't happen anywhere else, and it must be awesome to have a person from the UK (from your avatar I'm assuming, please correct me), but yeah, I'm thinking that UK students and adults, they're a lot more mature than us americans, I mean, take a look at california where I live! Especially Los Angeles and San Francisco, most populated cities, but some of the biggest cities have the most teen accidents, I could imagine lots of teen pregnancies and teen marriages wherever any place in California because people are wacky, but I could never imagine someone going home run, not even 3rd base, at UK! Just saying, don't mean to apprehend you hostily, just saying xDDD

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no entiendo

Quote by LonelyAmure

Quote by SanzosSaruI'm absolutely fascinated by you Americans...you all want to marry so young...compared to me, European, I think people younger than 30 years are far too immature to take care of and raise appropiately a childXD

I know right? *gasp* lots of things happen in america that don't happen anywhere else, and it must be awesome to have a person from the UK (from your avatar I'm assuming, please correct me), but yeah, I'm thinking that UK students and adults, they're a lot more mature than us americans, I mean, take a look at california where I live! Especially Los Angeles and San Francisco, most populated cities, but some of the biggest cities have the most teen accidents, I could imagine lots of teen pregnancies and teen marriages wherever any place in California because people are wacky, but I could never imagine someone going home run, not even 3rd base, at UK! Just saying, don't mean to apprehend you hostily, just saying xDDD

LOL, I'm actually from Spain, but I <3 the Special Relationship ^^
I think there's generally a lot more condom usage over here, because casual sex is just as common, or even more, than in the USA. People just take a lot more care not getting pregnant. I can see this easily every summer when tourists invade us; European tourists are as cheerfully horny as Americans, but they're more cautious with this.

30-40, likely.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 203 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.