Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur Ideal marriage age - Minitokyo

Ur Ideal marriage age

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 203 total items

For me the earliest I'd ever get married is 25. I'd probably wait until my late twenties (like 27) to early thirties but hopefully before I'm 40. If I have kids, I'd want 1 or 2.

probably any time from 22 -30 would be ideal, however i suppose it doesn't really matter what age one gets married as long as there is a stable source of income and the partner/s are mature enough to handle the responsibilities associated with marriage and child-rearing (when relevant).

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

I believe between 26 and 30's a good age :) Besides, I'd like to be a young mother, but would also like to enjoy a couples of years, just my couple and I

But I never want to get married.

ummm 30!...

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I would prefer to be married between 25-30. But my future career comes first, and I want a girl who can understand that.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

25 - 30 maybe? XD

24-32 for me is the ideal

25-30 around that age for me.

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Depends on the time you've been in couple

I think 24-29 is good. 30+ doesn't seem right. :/

between 25-30

i think 25 is a good age

I don`t want to get married.

Quote by ShadowskillI think 24-29 is good. 30+ doesn't seem right. :/

why?

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

distillme

distillme

Merp.

i think 25-28 is a good ripe age... my bf and i have been together almost 4 years, which our anniversary is a month before my 23rd birthday.. lol so i am getting close to that age! we want to be able to fully support ourselves though before we rush into marriage.

tag-licious

i think 28 (?)
xD

25-28 is good enough

25-27...
no more..
no less..:)

when i have a stable career, owns a place, owns a car, tons of cash

27, imho...

Quote by LauKongwhen i have a stable career, owns a place, owns a car, tons of cash

This is the most sensible answer in the entire threadXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

21-23 years, like the rest of my family.

Quote by CrystalEyedHyuga21-23 years, like the rest of my family.

OMFG you're still a child at that age! No way you cna take care of a child well, not to mention how much you'd be missing out and giving up!

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 203 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.