Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur Ideal marriage age - Minitokyo

Ur Ideal marriage age

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 203 total items

I'd honestly not consider it until I'm 30. lol

Eternita

L o l i t a;_?

My ideal age, & I realize that it might shock SOME people,
is 20 or 21. Right now, I'm a few weeks away from being 18.
Young? Probably, but love knows no numbers, really.

However, the reason why I want to marry so early is
because I've already found the one man that I know
will make me the happiest woman in the world.
I have no doubt about that, since he's proven it a
million times over.

Anyway, fun fact:
I took Psychology class & my teacher came upon
this article that stated that teens that marry
[18-24, I believe] will surprisingly last longer
than almost any other age. I think elderly
newlyweds were the exception to that.
O ? O?

26-30 is okay. u're still young but not too young.

Quote by EternitaMy ideal age, & I realize that it might shock SOME people,
is 20 or 21. Right now, I'm a few weeks away from being 18.
Young? Probably, but love knows no numbers, really.

However, the reason why I want to marry so early is
because I've already found the one man that I know
will make me the happiest woman in the world.
I have no doubt about that, since he's proven it a
million times over.

Anyway, fun fact:
I took Psychology class & my teacher came upon
this article that stated that teens that marry
[18-24, I believe] will surprisingly last longer
than almost any other age. I think elderly
newlyweds were the exception to that.
O ? O?

I'd suggest you think the ideal marriage age is "when you find the right man" not 20-21

Also, people who marry young are usually religious and more prone to hold in in a disappointing relationship instead of divorce, and they also develop together instead of becoming adults on their own and then having to accomodate their lives to another. But what those statistics probably didn't say is that they miss a lot in life for marrying so early, they miss job opportunities, have less freedom, etc.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

around 24...

25! but like, 23 to 27 is good

for me 24-28 years old

when you can provided for your self and your partner and hav a good understanding of life ( its best to finish college and then get married)

MissBMoon

MissBMoon

Mangaholic

after 21 years old definetlly :P
don't know... the future is so far away and my boufriend younger than me, s

Come to me vampire... I'm prepared

medorico

medorico

Existing is not living

I still haven't made a final decision on whether or not I want to get married - so far the votes are in favor of not - but if I had to, I would like it to be anywhere between 25 and 30.

Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear; clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.............
Bruce Barton

Annemarie

Annemarie

Progressive+

25 +
and everyone has the right to marry happily even if they're 70 + xD

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy" - Anne Frank

At 35,after having led a crazy youth

Quote by soila003At 35,after having led a crazy youth

I love you, whoever you areXDXDXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

i guess around 26 to 28 ..:D

28 because i would want to have kids before 30 >:

24-28 perfect :3

21 -22 not having kids

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

As my friend says, any time, is a good time. =)

23-26 is the best

about 24-25 ys is great :"D

29 already standing on their feet a job has prospects

I don't want to marry, but if I change my mind, the range would be 28 ~ 38 (I'm a male).
If I was a woman, it would depend if I wanted or not to have children (adoption would be an option), because I wouldn't want to affect negatively my children's health for being kinda old to give birth (geez).

get married at 27, have kids later, personally the little brats will get in the way of my time with my partner

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

25 until 28

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 203 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.