Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur Ideal marriage age - Minitokyo

Ur Ideal marriage age

This thread is closed for posting.

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 203 total items

riyusen

riyusen

Riyusen..

maybe 28.. so i can enjoy my youth first

"what you see is not what you always get., ..Signature Image

I was a woman, it depends on whether or not to have children (adoption is an option), because it can adversely affect the health of my children to be a little old to give birth (Caray).

I think 25 years old.

I'd love to get married around 26 to 28.

rather than an the age when it actually happens, i think it's better to give the age when people actually start THINKING about marriage.

for girls, it starts very early; late teens to early 20's, till god knows when they finally get married.

for guys, it starts either when they 1) become or are about to become financially secure, or 2) at about 28+/- 2 years, whichever comes first. men give up way more easily at the idea of marriage than women do, mostly because women are more desirable for longer. there are way more single men out there than women.

shifting gears to a totally different perspective, i would've loved to get married at age 18, aka as soon as possible. could've been nice to literally grow up and spend phases of your life with your wife. imagine having 30 years of marriage before you are 50. could've had 10 years of married life w/o any kids and still be under 30. i just say that cause by the time i was 18, i had lived a pretty fulfilling life, in terms of bachelor achievements/trophies/medals of honor (so to speak).

Moonflower

Moonflower

treacherous~

I would like to get married with 30-35.

inside you're ugly..ugly like me..

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Never XD
I'll settle with being the crazy dog lady wherever I'll live.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I don't really have a specific age, nor do I really care.

Ultimately, what I do care about is making sure that I'm perfectly happy with someone. In my opinion, that's more important than meeting a certain date. If that doesn't happen, then I shall take on a horde of cats and train them to do awesome things. I shall become.. CAT MAN!

Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Well, I had an answer all planned out, then realized that Cyanide and Sakura-Dust both covered it more or less. But here I go anyways. ~

My first inclination was to say NEVER! but I know that's not really how I feel.

Honestly, I don't have an ideal marrying age. If I say a young age, I'm likely to rush to meet my goal and marry someone I wouldn't otherwise settle down with. But if I pick an older age, I could miss out on an awesome guy by getting caught up in "Not yet! I'm not old enough!" Basically, as long as I'm legally off age and have the financial means to support myself I don't care how old I am. :) When I meet the right person and am mature enough, I'll know it.

Quote by CyanideBlizzard If that doesn't happen, then I shall take on a horde of cats and train them to do awesome things. I shall become.. CAT MAN!

XD That would be awesome. But oh goodness, please don't get arrested like some people for having so many that they pop out of your couch cushions.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

halfcutskeleton

halfcutskeleton

Let’s value our lives.

Either 26 or 27

So what's the speed of dark anyway?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Please do not revive threads that are over four weeks old unless critically important information can be added.

We do, however, encourage making new topics if you feel important information can be added or if there is a demand.

Thread closed.

Signature Image

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 203 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.