Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Looking for Tutorials - Minitokyo

Looking for Tutorials

Group announcement by Paint-o-rama

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I've been putting our old contest details on our archive site (waitWUT we have an archive site? Yes we do, at Wordpress), and decided to put up our collected tutorials there as well.

However, Imageshack images get lost and old sites go down, so I uploaded all the ones that are still available to Wordpress, but some are still missing. Below is a list of broken links, if the owner, or anyone who happened to save the image, still has the file somewhere, could they reupload the file and let me know?

(though it seems that most of them are from MIA people)

If they're not found, I guess I'll have to remove them from the list >__<

Quote:
Background walkthrough by MapleRose **
Painting sample for "Breeze" by clarings **
Smudging a pixelated scan by sailorchiron **
Painting Bamboo by starrliteangel **
Painting leaves short walkthrough by supermonchi **
How to incorporate a stock into your painted bg (in 5 easy steps) by candy-chan **

Also, any new tutorials and walkthroughs are welcome!

Nysha

Nysha

Eye Candy Maker!

Here's one of mine! :D Painting grass: http://missnysha.deviantart.com/art/Painting-Tutorial-Grass-112674391

Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Arigatou! Added to the list

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.