Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of my Twin Saber..? - Minitokyo

Deletion of my Twin Saber..?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

i know why my twin saber was deleted... what i dont know is . . why i dont get any respon from on the sandbox where i put a link to my wall...

Once i was told to put small size wall or link of my wallpaper... i did that and nothing happen...

So happen then? if i get respon and its to late cuz my wall is already deleted... well how long do i have to wait to get respon...

Thats all what i want to say... i think o_O' and thank you ^^

*man .. i think my english really bad*

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

It was deleted because:

- the scan of Saber you used is very blurry and pixelated. Looks like you took a small image and scaled up, which you should never do (you can make it smaller, but don't stretch an image to make it bigger, because it will get blurry and pixelated). the only thing you can do for a small image if you really really want to use it, is to vector-trace it. Here's a tutorial about how to vector (there are many others if that one doesn't make sense to you >_< )

- the extraction is bad. You can see a lot of white pieces around Saber that shouldn't be there. If you need help with extraction, here's a tutorial

- the background is a bit lacking in effort; it doesn't really integrate with the foreground, and looks like just a filter

The Sandbox is a bit slow sometimes >__< so you might have to wait a couple of days before someone checks it and respond. But don't give up!

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

ahh... okay . . . thanks ^__^

but its to ssssloww... T_T''

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Maple is rite just be as pashent as you can sometimes it may take a wile but just bare with it to see what people think of your wall there will be comments

i hope this helps ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

yup it helps..^^
but i think.. when my wallpaper got delete its more direct result....
not to underestimate the sand box .... well its just me... *more instant* hahaha XD

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.