Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Im drawing an avatar - Minitokyo

Im drawing an avatar

page 1 of 1 4 total items

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

ok im drawing my own avatar but its been over a year since ive drawn anything and was wondering if this face looks right before i start to finish it http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu286/geneticdoom/avatar_layout.png ...

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

The face, nose and mouth are well-done, I also like the right eyes. But because of how far over the nose is, it looks like she's turning her head 3/4 way. So I think her left eye is too far over; it should be closer to the nose. The ear could be shifted over as well.

I edited it a bit if you don't mind, to show what I mean: LINK (just shifted the eye and ear over a bit).

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

thanks for pointing that out...i knew i was right in asking the opinions of MT members...i see what u mean when i compare the 2..

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.