Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite series you like to rewatch - Minitokyo

Favorite series you like to rewatch

page 13 of 14 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next » 316 total items

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

GetBackers and the Ghibli movies~

Think of the world.

Ultimatevegeta

Ultimatevegeta

Soul Reaper

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (When They Cry) and Elfen Lied =)

I'm a Hollow!
I haunt your soul,
watch every step of you.
And then if you can't go even further, I'll devour your soul definitely!

I think I will rewatch ...Koi Kaze, Kiba, Evangelion, Bleach

digimon and Rave ~!

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Its not actually a series its an ova +Clannad ~After Story~ Kyou arx

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Saint Seiya,Berserk, Kimagure Orange Road, Fruits Basket, Nana, Fist Of The North Star, Evangelion, Gunnm.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

So many of them, but to name some...Blue Seed, Bubblegum Crisis, Cowboy Bebop, Dirty Pair Flash, Gunbuster, Kanon 2006, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Record of Lodoss War, and Vampire Princess Miyu.

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I've completed both air and kanon 2006 but I like to re-watch them

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Definitely I'm gonna say Cardcaptor Sakura!
and then Kyou, koi wo Hajimemasu (I've already read it two times but I still want to read it) love Tsubaki X Tsubaki :D
and I'm right now watching Pokemon again, First generation saga!
and also wanna read Boku kara kimi ga kienai, I love that manga for no particular reason XD
And my childhood anime like Digimon! and then also Atashi'n chi

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Definitely Bleach and Witchblade

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Definitely InuYasha. Even for a thousand times. I even want my children someday to watch it. And there goes Digimon, Wedding Peach, Yu-Gi-Oh and Ghost Hunt. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Cowboy Bebop is, without a doubt, the one anime series that I can watch over and over and never get tired of.

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

I Think it would be tales of the abyss..or vampire knight.

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

D.Gray-Man. Although so many episodes but still entertaining :D

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Ao no Exorcist. I love all the characters and especially Rin (the protagonist). It''s also a hilarious show overall; I recommend it to everyone who wants to have some fun and laugh.

janfilllazy

janfilllazy

You'll understand when time come

Maybe Yakitate Japan,Digimon,GetBackers,Kaze no Stigma, and Yamato Nadeshiko

I control my life, but you can change it..

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Cardcaptor Sakura, Princess Lover, Gundam Seed Destiny, Vampire Knight

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

Mataichi

Mataichi

Under the table and dreaming...

I like re watching Yu Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Beebop, Rurouni Kenshin, and Binbougami ga
I like re reading Naruto, Saiyuki Reload, Death Note, and Get Backers

ABRACADAVER!

The ones I like to rewatch a lot more frequently than others are:
Inuyasha
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruit's Basket.

I do rewatch random episodes of other animes that aren't listed (^) but I probably would not rewatch the whole series of the specified anime.

Mataichi

Mataichi

Under the table and dreaming...

Just binge watched all 24 episodes of Nanatsu no Taizai in a day and a half. About to do it again except not all at once like I just did. It's really good I hope they continue the anime to catch up to the manga. Wasn't really looking for anything new to watch but it just happened to catch my eye since the artwork reminds me of Fairy Tale and One Piece. I'm definitely re watching the first 24 eps though.

ABRACADAVER!

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

Strawberry Panic, Kenshin, Claymore, Chrono Crusade...so many lol

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

Mishieruu

Mishieruu

Insomniatic

Umm, let's see.. Saiunkoku Monogatari, Chihayafuru, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Haikyuu and Kimi ni Todoke.

Signature

adri24rukiachan

adri24rukiachan

(。•́︿•̀。)

Ouran High School Host Club, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Slam Dunk, InuxBoku SS, FMA Brotherhood, Sailor Moon, Serail Experiments Lain, Ergo Proxy, FLCL, Haikyuu, Kuroko No Basket, Death Note, Code Geass, Inuyasha, Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Sakura Cardcaptor, Gintama, Gurren Lagan and Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou.

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Kaleido Star :) rewatched it 23 times :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

page 13 of 14 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next » 316 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.