Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite series you like to rewatch - Minitokyo

Favorite series you like to rewatch

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 316 total items

My favourite animes are Yugioh,Naruto,Full Metal Alchemist,Death Note and HunterXHunter!^^

samurai deeper kyo! xD
i love this manga so much! n' i read it many many times -w-;;

I've only rewatched Junjou Romantica lol. My favourites anime are just too long xD

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Quote by OlciiakI've only rewatched Junjou Romantica lol. My favourites anime are just too long xD

+1 on that, that is just too true... some of the only great series are the ones that are long, and the ones that only have 1 season or even less are just tooooo short to like, same goes for manga~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

digimon 1 *---*

I've re-watched X a few times, and of course Death Note cuz it's my favourite. I also like to go back to the older episodes of Bleach and watch those...the rescuing Rukia arc was really the best. OH and Gravitation...I love that series so much!

dragonball :D

Re-Watched: Gundam 00, Great Teacher Onizuka, Ouran High School Host Club, Love Hina, Eden of the East

Currently Re-Watching: One Piece, Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden

Intend to Re-Watch: Over Drive, Sekirei, Karas, Gantz

Not really a series but an OVA by the name of Samurai X~

Gintama and Slam Dunk

Robotech and Gundam. Nothing lifts my spirits like giant robots blowing the hell out of each other.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Gurren Lagann, Clannad, One Piece, Galaxy Angel.

These shows quite literally never get old.

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Samourai Champloo and Wolf's Rain

ge backers

Probably Dragonball Z

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Nabari no Ou
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Chobits

My top 3 anime X3

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

tsubasa chronicles. im rewatching it subbed this time (i have an unhealthy addiction to this series)

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

Naruto and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. ;P I love these two anime/mangas. x3

Signature

Tough Question... I would have to say XXXHolic... I think or maybe Code Geass

...Watermelon...

Code geass

Sailor Moon & Shugo Chara =)

Maritschi-chan

Maritschi-chan

*Nya X3*

Inuyasha and Fairy Tail

Kino's Journey and Mushishi basically. I can rewatch those two anime any day.
Not sure why, but somehow I can handle rewatching kekkaishi and hikaru no go multiple times. xD
They probably appeal to me in a weird, complicated way deep down inside despite their simplicity. lol

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 316 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.