Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best at worst at games - Minitokyo

Best at worst at games

page 1 of 1 6 total items

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

which games are you natuarlly good at like being able to jump right into a game you've never played and totally own it or anyone else playing it? which games do u just suck at no matter how much you play them? for me racing, rpgs, action/rpgs strategy/rpgs are what im best at and fps, fighting are what im worst at. tell me whats yours

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I seriously suck at first personal games. I don't know why but I can never seem to get the hang of it and dead/out of ammo by about a minute. now place me before a sword game and I have pwned that game in a matter of seconds. I don't bother with reading the instructions only how to save the game, the rest I learn by simply playing the game.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'm best at rpg/mmo/strategy but I suck at those fighting games (AKA Super smash bros brawl)

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I'm great with any rpg or strategy, since I play these type all the time!
I suck most at games like FPS, somehow I have a hard time with the camera. Side-view action I'm fine with.

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

I'm horrible at fighting games like Street Fighter IV (PS3 version, yet I love playing it when I'm at the anime club office whenever there's a screening)

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

pretty good at DDR, i could play a song on heavy on my first try XD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.