Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How would you know if a guy is hiding something? - Minitokyo

How would you know if a guy is hiding something?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Just what is said in the title: How would you know if a guy is hiding something?
Specifically: If he's lying about his true feelings...

Well there's this guy... a guy I admire -- cool, cute, handsome, intelligent (not that much but he's ranked 17th overall in our year), good in sports (in varsity), a great cheer dance member and has very deep dimples and cute smile. He's my classmate and we share a secret "bond". But I do not know what that bond is. We often talk and with our simple talks, laughs and jokes - I accidentally fell in love with him... after I felt that way, I kept saying to myself... "No, I don't like him..." but the more I held back my feelings, the more I fell in love with him... now I think he already knows that... we also did something like couples do... like hugging... and I also experience him carrying me at his back.. holding my hand... but we didn't kiss... we don't have a clear relationship. But everytime he calls me (w/ his friends), he says "Do you want me to kiss you?" I don't know if it's a joke or not.. but I don't take it seriously.. but there was one time we ALMOST kissed... when we were alone in our classroom.. he pushed me into a corner and like leans onto my face (ready to kiss me) but then stopped... Then he said "damn it" that time, if I can remember.
But one time, when my girl classmate knew our story.. she asked him, "Hey do you like my friend?" and he said no... but his actions show something different....
now I'm confused...
also, at first we can still hold each other hands but when we were partners for the dance night, he hesitated to take my hand, so I changed my partner.
So what do you think? What will I do? And do you think he's lying with his feelings?

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Wow, to tell u the truth, i've been where u were. Its like watching myself all over again. T_T
He's afraid to hurt u and go to the next step with u. Typical male behavior. So no, he isnt lying about his feelings. U and he need to talk about his behavior and how he really feels for u, and why he said he doesnt like u. Hope that helped. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

thank you ....

merged: 03-16-2010 ~ 06:44am
thank you- ---

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i agree
another reason may be that he has been in a bad relationship or 2 and is afraid to get hurt and that he might not be able to put himself into the relationship and may hurt u so ya i agree that "U and he need to talk about his behavior and how he really feels for u, and why he said he doesnt like u"

good luck :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

The guy sounds like he may be shy on admitting to his true feelings. As a guy I will say I always found it nice when a girl told me she liked me it made me feel better and us able to go further into our relationship.

LOL.. true

yes i'm agree... it's true...

insertprintscreen

insertprintscreen

mmmm...coffee

I think he's just embarrassed... or hesitant... or unsure if you would respond positively so he's holding back..

People deserve loving the most when they deserve it the least
Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

he sweats, he cn nvr look me str8 n d eye,

and he nvr speaks lyk a man...

he stutters wyl talking to me...

nd he's actng lyk he's under investg8ion...

tht's common, i guess...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

he acts weird or stupidly than he usually is (in my case!)

look in his eyes every time that you talk to him

he will be more quiet den the usual self ..

Killgroup

Killgroup

Cato-san

Only you can tell if he is hiding his feelings or not, you clearly know him best and you'll be able to tell if his facial expressions are different when certain situations occur, or if he is overall emotionally happy when with you. To be honest, like many others have said, it just sounds as if he is shy and needs a little nudge.

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

For a guy as it is me, it's somewhat harder for a guy to talk about his true feelings to another girl, but as it seems, it's easier if it's the other way around, see, if a girl confessed to me, it'd be way easier to hear that, it makes me a little more motivated to take next steps...

And I'm sure there's some list of these things on facebook... wait lemme look for it, *brb*

merged: 05-03-2010 ~ 11:37pm
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7182528222

50 things that guys wish girls knew :DDDD it's funny, and another thing about if he's nervous, or you're nervous, try to impress him by something funny or something you share in common naturally and can talk about. and then add the little pause in where everything's silent and that's your cue! :]

I'm supposed to have a girlfriend O.o' for someone who's about to turn 16 in 2 weeks and school's ending, I don't feel so lucky xDDD

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yes i'm agree... it's true...

hironohiro56

hironohiro56

Death vs Rebirth

i wish i could have that guy's personality, it's better than mine, mine is a trash.

practice makes perfect and whole lotta courage =D

yeeeeeaaah

How about just say that men arent meant to be understood? Men really dont share their feelings unless they're unnaturally emotional or gay

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

He'll be quiet, and not smile much, thats when some very important is on is mind mostly concerning love, but would never admit it, never, not even to his best friend

from his strange acting?

you should talk about it and clear things up perhaps he likes you as a lover but somehow something tells him that you want yourself and he to be better of as friends that's my opinion..

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

he actually has feelngs 4 u...

too bad, maybe somthng came up,

lyk he's shy wen people notice ur

closeness, or somtng lyk those...

tendency, he's tryng 2 hide it...

if he's ignoring u,

then my guess myt b ryt...

but still, its a hunch...

i've been there...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

guy is acting funny.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.