Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If u could control creation for a minute - Minitokyo

If u could control creation for a minute

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

if you could control creation for 1 minute with absolute understanding to how things were made(not how they necessarily worked though). would you use it and how? if not why not? personally id try to turn the world into something similar to a Final Fantasy world. :)

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

I'd get rid of just about everything I hate. That includes poverty, abuse (physical or sexual, incl. rape, etc)... all those global problems. I'd get rid of Religion and everyone's memories of it altogether and show absolute proof as to to how the earth was made. I'd make anime more popular worldwide and completely eradicate all the unjustifiable hate for it. I'd get rid of stereotypes and the act of judging people based on their external appearances.
I'd also give myself an unlimited supply of cash - materialistic, I know, but a minute isn't much time to think and I can't deny that it'd be bloody helpful in the long run. I'd give the same thing to everyone, actually, but I have a feeling the world would descend into some kind of chaos because of it.

Well, whatever.

oh..tricky question. I guess 1 minutw is enough to create a separate world for my own needs...I want to develop galaxy-wide business.

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

I'd use it, tho 1 minute is too short, I could create a haven just for myself, where vampires and magic and that stuff would exist and everything would be anime-styled... But it would be just a small part of the world where I can enter.. ;)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

in soem chaotic way I just really wanna erase the all humanity of this world and so the problems would be finally fixed

I'd kill everyone :D

First I'd get rid of all the evil in the world (yes, it should be epic)
then after that
Ill make a seperate world just for me :D

I'd create flying pig \o/

i'd possibly createmultiple worlds, like tsubasa chronicles

just make the world into some chaos ^^

Delete all human and well, it'll be my world alone!

I'd make my fav anime characters to be actual people XD

Its kind of sad but i'd probably create pokemon, just for the adventures *_*

A vertebrate with more than 4 limbs, prolly like a dragon of sorts..one that feeds on the souls of the dead O_____o

I'd simply zap myself into the world of Clannad, Simoun, or Strawberry Panic... whatever I was feeling at that moment...

I would bring anime characters to life. Specifically, the ones my friends have crushes on. Ha, wishful thinking.

Jesus! I want to know how to resurrect ;)

One minute would probably be enough for me to stop heat death, create a mass driver and self sustaining fusion core.
Oh and a grill cheese sandwhich.

AniFre101

AniFre101

waits patiently

Interesting question =)

I guess I would like to destroy the balance of physics and see how that goes

dsfdsa
fds
f
f
fds
fd
fd
fdfdsfdfsfds

GreenArcherAlchemist

GreenArcherAlchemist

.Reached my LAST RESORT.

I think I would turn the world into something good. Less human beings, more nature, no wars or illness... "Perfection" is the right word. I know it would be just for a little time, there will always be someone who wants to rule everything and that will waste everything... in a minute!

merged: 04-11-2010 ~ 10:18pm

Quote by geospinI would bring anime characters to life. Specifically, the ones my friends have crushes on. Ha, wishful thinking.

Your idea is also very interesting... *w*

No matter where we go, it's just battles, battles, battles... I get it already, that humans are stupid.

If I could control creation for a minute......hmmm.....probably spend it trying to figure out what to create. Then at the last second get rid of clowns....

Liaah9175

Liaah9175

*~Caramelldansen~* Yay!o/

If i could control creation for a minute, i probably will spend it creating some kind of "anime world" *-*'

"Looking for my love in a dream... now i found you... my love... i'll love you until die..."
Signature

I

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.