Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If u could control creation for a minute - Minitokyo

If u could control creation for a minute

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

I give me all the money xD

i would get rid of exams and homework 'cause they serious render everything tedious and we can't have any fun in life .... at all

Querida Sophia, hoy cansado de tanto esperar a que te des cuenta de todo. Decid

real life anime hentai girls mwahahhahaahha

i'LL ride on it and traveL around the worLd in one minute.
wow, that'LL hit a new record!

I would create my minute into a life time... then fix the platypus into something stranger...

...Watermelon...

Time machine. That one minute would not limit me. o uo And I'd have a lot of fun.

I would create a universe just for myself,with the characters that play inside my head

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

i would create digimons

i turn it into a world relating to an anime/manga/game that i like or make all those worlds so i can go to them

ah dont know

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

#1 First and foremost I would create kemonomimi. Bunny girls Fox girls and Cat girls ^_^
#2 I'd get rid of that horrible thing called obesety (wow you figured out i can't spell clever ewe!)
#3 IDK, world peace?

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Quote by Ohara555666I'd get rid of just about everything I hate. That includes poverty, abuse (physical or sexual, incl. rape, etc)... all those global problems. I'd get rid of Religion and everyone's memories of it altogether and show absolute proof as to to how the earth was made. I'd make anime more popular worldwide and completely eradicate all the unjustifiable hate for it. I'd get rid of stereotypes and the act of judging people based on their external appearances.
I'd also give myself an unlimited supply of cash - materialistic, I know, but a minute isn't much time to think and I can't deny that it'd be bloody helpful in the long run. I'd give the same thing to everyone, actually, but I have a feeling the world would descend into some kind of chaos because of it.

Well, whatever.

Weel chaos can bee something good...sometimes

Interesting question. I think I would want to know everything first. All the great mysteries that we have no answer for.
Then, erase all traces of human domination on the natural world, anihilate anything man-made. I mean, we're soiling our planet everyday!
So. Along with the material destruction, kill a good portion of the human population (picked at random all over the world, as fairly as possible).
The ultimate aim is to start over with a clean slate. And if I can control the future as well, I'd ensure that the remaining population would never suffer from rejection and narrow-mindedness of any kind (integrism, racism...) and all be happy ever after! Err, I mean, once they've overcome the trauma of the large-scale holocaust and general destruction...

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Lol evel... may be it could work XD

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I would
1. change humans into Saiyans,
2. bring Pokemon and Digimon to life,
3. change the Earth into the One Piece world

I would probably erase man-kind off the earth.

/maybe abolish inhumanity?

samu02

Back to Basics

If I could control the whole of creation in just 60 seconds time, then I would like... I would do... no... I'd probably... um... Oh dang that's already 60 seconds. Honestly, I don't what I'd do. Probably make the colors we see more sharper, more vibrant. I'll make the foods taste more delicious. I'll make people feel that living is more enjoyable and worth it. I think do just that...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

turn the 2-D (anime characters) to reality

Signature

i will create an anime world....:)

i'd reduce the human population to... say, 2 million? and cause half of the human female population to be infertile ;D why? cuz humans are destroying the world... we need less of them, and i don't care if i'm one of not one of those 2 million that survive

the world wouldn't have so hot season

if i could have creation power i'd destroy all lifeforms

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I don't know

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.