Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Swimsuit - Minitokyo

Deletion of Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Swimsuit

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I just want to know why my scan was Deleted because it didn't have the crease in the middle as the other one posted
Suit Shy

and my other deleted scan Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Persete & Princesca was better in color and wasn't slighty cut off or faded as ghandy's which I know his was larger in Dimensions but isn't it about quality over size.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I didn't see the crease in the middle. Just looked at the quality. *lol* So restored.
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Persete & Princesca: The character isn't cut. Just a little bit from the background and the overall quality of the other scan is good enough.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Thanks for restoring one of my scans, too bad about the other one, well thanks again MadoshiKurefu.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.