Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My downloading speed is still slow,the problem lats for days - Minitokyo

My downloading speed is still slow,the problem lats for days

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

A few days ago,I report a bug here,
and then did a test as the system administrator said,but when others' who have the same problem with me can download scan with a normal speed,my speed is still 5KB/s,and I couldn't download scans that size is more than one MB,my network is OK,and I can get mg full speed in any other websites.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it could be the website itself. I have noticed that sometimes, during peak time of site and/or net provider that this site will seriously drag along and then when it has corrected itself then it will speed back up again. try coming at different times and see if that doesn't work. if not then try not to have so much running in the back, scans, messengers, other sites, all can sometimes slow down a site that is already struggling.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks for your suggestion, I've tried to download scans in different time,but it seems no use

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you're welcome, sorry I couldn't have been more help, but I believe it's the site, because I'm having issues where I'm missing credits when I go to download instead of using my free download sort of thing so I believe it could be just the pics area itself. the only other thing to do is to wait it out, at three in the morning this site downloads everything just a slow process, but most aren't on at that time so that could be why. just keep trying or wait a few days and try again, the works will still probably be there, but by then it could have worked itself out.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

I'm sadly having the same problems and tried all the same things as yuran13; shutting down all background programs, etc., and I have no problem downloading images from other sites. I just can't get any scan to load completely unless it's very small and I use a chunk of credits.
I agree that it's prolly just the server, and it is an issue that is more than likely just going to haveta be waited out.
But I would definetly appreciate any updates on the matter. >.>;

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

The site has been going agonizingly slow for me for the past week and a half, at least. I've tried clearing my cache, using a different browser, trying at different times, etc., and nothing seems to be working. So I'm in the same boat as every one else. Would appreciate an update on the matter!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it seems to be moving a tad bit faster today, but I'm still noticing lags here and there, so it's possibly being worked on, I saw admin on a tad bit earlier so just be patient and bare with the pain, but yes sometimes updates would be nice :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

It hasn't been any faster, not that I can notice any way. Wasted a lot of credits just trying to get one image that I really wanted :[
I'll be awaiting updates, hopefully they're trying to fix the problem since it seems it's not only one or two people having issues.

Somnus

Scanner

Somnus

Hardworking Lazy Person

It seems like the speeds are about back to normal now, for me anyway. I finally got to download a scan I've had no luck getting for the past few days. XD And all of the samples/thumbnails are loading much faster too. Haven't really noticed any lags since I got on 20 minutes ago, but I could just be lucky. If it hasn't gotten better for you yet, I'm sure it will soon. :o)

The problem still didn't been solved to me,because my download speed is still poor.and I only can get part of the scan.
Well.I hope they are trying to fix the problem,too.

Quote by yuran13The problem still didn't been solved to me,because my download speed is still poor.and I only can get part of the scan.
Well.I hope they are trying to fix the problem,too.

Me too. I can't download scans which size is over 3 MB.

Now my speed is even slower than 5KB/s!And I can't get imag that size is more than one MB,too?

merged: 03-18-2010 ~ 11:39am
still the same,Are the admins looking into this seeing as how it's not only a few people having problems?

Shadow-Hime

Shadow-Hime

Yay stars!

Same things been happening to me too.
What's going on?
It's so much slower and the images only load half way, and just stops.
I hope the problem gets fixed soon.

I've been having the same issue, and it seems that as long as a scan is smaller than 1500x1500 I can download the whole thing; other than that forget it. Don't wanna sound like I'm beating a dead horse here, but I really hope something gets resolved soon because I am missing my scan fix! It's so frustrating to see all these pics I could get with my credits but can't because they'll never fully load.

*crosses fingers and toes*

"I think God in creating Man overestimated His ability." ~ Oscar Wilde

My speed is only 1KB/s now!Do they realize that it's not only a few people having problems?
I really hope they can fix it soon!The problem lasts for almost three weeks!And nothing have been solved!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.