Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 am i being toooo stubborn - Minitokyo

am i being toooo stubborn

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hi i is new so forgives :)

a wile ago i was in a relationship with a person ( lets call this person M ) not a long relation but one none the less and tend to get emotionally attached to easily and i did, so me and a friend ( K ) get in to a little fight over M and i won so to speak and through out this fight M sayed if this dont work out do u sstill want to be friends and every time i sayed yes ( and actully ment it ) so just before i left for the summer M broke it off *tears* and when i returned to school i tryed to talk to her and u no be friends but M just blew me off its like i was just wasted space to her *sadness* but i tryed a few more times to be friendly, but same thing so i just gave up

so K seems like he wants me and M to be friends but now i refuse to make the fist move and put my self out there any more, besides M seems content with not being associated with me so M's loss right hehe :)

so do u feel im being toooo stubborn, what would u have done

sorry is so long :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

M sounds like a jerk. Be open to friendship, but don't bother sticking your neck out repeatedly.

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

sounds like a plan thanks :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

I agree with Ardith 'M' looks like a child with behavior problems, don't be pissed or sad because of that and moved on, the people only feel the pain of lose when he notes what hes lost, there are much people out there who needs good friend so go on and hug this peoples and don't bother with M, one day he fall in the reality or not, just leave but don't close yourself ^^ who knows if he change his mind.

I wish good luck to you :)

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

m s sooo immature...

ure the one hu made a good move already,

nd yet he still thnks tht it'z better wd out u...

tht sux...

m acts lyk he/ she is not sure wd urrel8ionshp...

i guess it'z 4 d better...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.