Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 avatar's bug! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

i uploaded my new avi but i can't see it , i think there's a bug =o cuz i tried to clear my cache and cookies/history and so on ,, but still the same =/
can u fix it plz?

KUWAIT! <3

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

oh. . .thts not a bug. . . it does tht with everyone. . itll take sevral hrs before u can see it. . k?

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

No clearing cache should of worked for you. If it hasn't fixed its self by now close out your browser and reopen it. that should fix the issued

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

even the elites say it takes time. . . .

merged: 03-13-2010 ~ 02:58pm
but idk. . .ask a mod

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Please search before creating threads.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66861

As it has been already stated, it takes time before the avatar changes.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Quote by FranPlease search before creating threads.

I searched and yeah i found that thread but there wasn't any answer on it , so that's why i opened a new one.

KUWAIT! <3

Fran

Fran

Quote by Lady89

Quote by FranPlease search before creating threads.

I searched and yeah i found that thread but there wasn't any answer on it , so that's why i opened a new one.

Xuan said that the problem fixed by itslef.

Quote by Fran
Xuan said that the problem fixed by itslef.

she said this "yay it finally changed, you can probably lock this now, what a weird glitch/bug that was"
so how am i supposed to know how she solved it ?!

merged: 03-13-2010 ~ 04:30pm
oh and btw , it's been more than 3 hours now , and nothing has changed!

KUWAIT! <3

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

@Fran Just because the problem fixed its self dose not mean that it couldn't happen again. This could be a coding issue. Now if this is a coding issue then there is nothing we can do about it.

@Lady89 the elite members don't have any mod powers in the forum. As for your avatar http://static.minitokyo.net/avatars/lady89.gif this is the current one I see. I don't know if this is the one you are looking for or not but if its not I am sorry. As for the issue at hand try again and see what happens

Fran

Fran

@sinistra: Lol, I'm certainly aware of that. I'm telling her that because I've seen other cases where members asked about it and the problem got fixed by itself. I'm talking from what I've seen already.
More than a problem, there's a lag on the avatar change, I believe.

It happened to me with my signature too, and I remember xuan's post and I patiently waited and it got changed.

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Well lets just hope this avatar she has up now is her current one that she uploaded today. if not whats the harm in trying again lol

thanks Sinistra for understanding ^^ but yeah the avi u posted is my old one and not the new one i'm waiting for to show =/ i don't know why i can't see it , even though i waited more than over 10 hours now and nothing has changed :(

KUWAIT! <3

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it takes time with also the sig changing. so just be patient, it took about one to three hours for most to change these days and I don't know why, so yes, possibly just another glitch in the matrix just ride it out.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I change my avatar frequently, try to explore the page and press F5 (Refresh) on every forum, pages and gallery's, I usually takes 10 or 15 minutes to change. (I use Firefox I don't know if works on IE)

i also use firefox , and yeah i tried that refreshing but still nothing happen ....

KUWAIT! <3

When you upload your avatar do it several times, and press F5, it should work.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I change mine quite often, well until I discovered my cute one but this is a recent thing, it use to change nearly automatic but within a few hours it takes to change now, I am certain admin know about it, just have to ride it out like every bug/glitch and be patient, I know it's a pain but there are worse glitches that float by which is probably more priory than this one because it does change I promise and I use the most updated ff

BuBbLeS!

Signature

@darkangeluz108: yes , i did that several times but still the same =/

@angelxxuan: i know , but it's been more than 10 hours now and nothing has changed! even though i still trying uploading it again and again ....

KUWAIT! <3

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh over ten hours wow, well I see a girl sitting on a car if that's not it then you have grounds to being concerned/upset, didn't know it's been that long.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

the girl who' sitting on the car is my old one , so that's why i'm still "upset" about it =/

KUWAIT! <3

yorhel

System Admin

yorhel

Not-so-typical Unix Geek

Your avatar *should* get updated immediately, but I just checked and it seems that this isn't working as it should... We're working on fixing it.

Even if the system seems to be somewhat buggy at the moment, your avatar *will* get updated within 24 hours. A little patience is required until we've fixed the problem. :-)

@yorhel: oh! that's good to know , thank you very much :)

KUWAIT! <3

I see a photograph of a girl with a kind of flag in the face ...

@darkangeluz108: oh my! this is an old one O_O

KUWAIT! <3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.