Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can i upload a Scan ! Wallpaper .. But its not my art ? - Minitokyo

Can i upload a Scan ! Wallpaper .. But its not my art ?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hello ..

i would like to ask ..
can i upload any scans .. which isnt MY ART !
is it ok ? or .... =/ ? ..

Waiting ~

Primaverah !

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm not a mod, but with scans there are a lot of stuff that is uploaded that isn't their work. just read the policy at the bottom of the page and make certain it is up to standards and be certain it has tags and not dupped and not someone else's work. sometimes the scan mod still deletes it, but it's not my call on what gets deleted it's mod power, but I hope that this helps answer you question a little bit, unless you want to wait and ask a mod or wait for a mod to come around, mods are blue, elites are teal and admin are purple.

merged: 03-13-2010 ~ 10:36pm
as for wallpapers they must be your work, sorry didn't see that part in the message until after I had posted and went back through the rest of the forum.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Aha !
thnx alot ;)

and i'll wait for a mod :P
thnx 4 the information ! =)

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You can upload scans from magazines, dvds, manga, other media, etc. You cannot upload scans of another person's fanart.
Check out the "Scans Gallery" section of the policy as well as the "Gallery" section of the FAQ for further clarification.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.