Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Helloo Everybody !
How's Life ? =D

i Wanted to ask you a Question ,
Its kinda .. a Weird Ques. ! =O

Q. When you listen to soundtrack-ost , of : Bleach , One Piece , Any other Anime ! ;)
Do you Imagine your self : as Luffy ? Naruto ? Ichigo ? Rukia ? Sakura ? Nami ? Robin ? And Etc ? O.o"

A. My Friend does ! she imagine's her Self as : Nelliel , From Bleach ! The Former Espada : 3
while she listen's to : D-techno , : one of Bleach's openings ~ XD

Ps. : Dont be ashamed ! Just tell us the Truth :P !

Have Fun , My Friends :3 ~

?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

no, I don't think I've ever done that before. I mean I just tend to enjoy the music, beat/lyrics. how interesting, but sometimes I can "feel" the passion from the singer/s (group) though, I don't know if that's the same or not.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Its kinda the Same :P ! Passion :$ !

Anyway , Thanks Alooot ! 4 replying =)

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

Well, I guess that depends of the Anime. But is nice to imagine yourself a character of an anime, that's truth ^^
When a listen to Samurai X OSTs, I can "see myself" in Himura Kenshin, 'cause my personality looks the same of him =)

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

Actually I imagine AMVs or Openings.....sometimes even the differing feelingst the characters would evoke depending on the music yeah.

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

Yes, but I create my own character like an outcast.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

Quote by freestrike2Yes, but I create my own character like an outcast.

The same! ^^ Imagining extra scenes... very funny! xD

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

Quote by Twinny1988

Quote by freestrike2Yes, but I create my own character like an outcast.

But our imagining are a bit cooler, handsome, smart & powerfull, just like a heart throb...Hahaha^_^

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

Quote by freestrike2

Quote by Twinny1988[quote(...) but I create my own character like an outcast.

But our imagining are a bit cooler, handsome, smart & powerfull, just like a heart throb...Hahaha^_^

loool true ^^

I kinda feel like Hinata from Naruto sometimes. I'm so in love with a boy but I'm just too shy :3

Thanks everyone for Replying =) !

i imagine me as Aizen from Bleach or another powerful person which i can be
like others think about themself I imagine me as so cool and mighty hero

yes sort of... but i imagine my own character :D

no never i dont

Yukimura

Yukimura

Snowy Village

Nahhh, I sually imagine my favorite scenes of the character, since the back of my mind, if i incorporated myself in animes, I would ruin it XD

"If the money used in war were to be use in environmental problems, how beautiful would this world be"

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

My imagination has no limit..; you would be surprised when getting into my head

EurekaHakuro

teke teke :3

I've never thought of that before. To imagine yourself as one of the "characters". Normally when I play OSTs, I just run around my house and attempt to act all cool-like. Although I actually look ridiculous :]

EPIC WIN.

i only remember the character but i cant imagine my self as them

Well music works well with my imagination, but to imagine myself as a character of a serie that doesn't happen. It has happened that I see part(s) of my life in the lyrics of songs. or that I can see a person That fits the lyrics. Some persons also fit an anime/manga character but that doesn't really meant the theme song has to remind me of the person.
but I can say that music work well on my imagination and I wouldn't want to live without it.

no, I don't think I've ever done that before. I mean I just tend to enjoy the music, beat/lyrics. how interesting, but sometimes I can "feel" the passion from the singer/s (group) though, I don't know if that's the same or not.

Using imagination you can reach anywhere... travel through a plain with your favorite pokemon, cross over a green pasture riding a chocobo, interact with a cyberbody of ghost in the shell, jumping between the buildings.... or connect yourself by the lips to find ''Who's Lain?'' hehehe

no never i dont

merged: 09-03-2010 ~ 02:18am
thmmmmmmmmmmm

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.