Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't download big scan,and the problem lasts for days! - Minitokyo

Can't download big scan,and the problem lasts for days!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Half a month ago,I found that my download speed is too slow,only 1/4 of my normal speed,and couldn't download scans that size is more than one MB because the scan only appears half,so I can only get part of a scan but waste one credit.My network is OK,because I can get my full speed in most other websites. I tried everything I can do,I've tried not to run any downloads/torrents/whatever in the background,use different kind of browser,try to download in different time,etc,but it's all no use;
Then I report the bug here and here and here.There's also some people who have the same problem with me,but the problem hasn't been solve now.
I think this can be a server lag,I hope the site are trying to fix the problem since it seems it's not only one or two people having issues.

SoldierZackxX

SoldierZackxX

Vengeance

I know it's still going on
hope they fix it soon cause people are losing credits for half a scan :P

still the same,Are the admins looking into this seeing as how it's not only a few people having problems?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.