Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wanna increase the size of your ANIME COLLECTION? - Minitokyo

Wanna increase the size of your ANIME COLLECTION?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hello MT, I have reached a sad time in my life, a time when I have more anime stuff than I have places to put it...so I'm selling it. I wanted to make my MT peeps aware that my stuff would be up for grabs. I'm selling my artbooks, manga sets, DVDs, toys, all kinds of stuff. Just PM me if you're interested, and I'll be happy to sell my stuff to you! Here are some of the things I'm selling:

All 4 Cardcaptor Sakura artbooks, purchased from Japan
CLAMP Northside and Southside artbooks
both Magic Knight Rayearth artbooks
All 6 Sailor Moon artbooks
3 Sailor Moon purses, one from Japan
Gundam Wing DVD boxset
Sailor Moon season 3
Magic Knight Rayearth manga boxsets w/bonus books
Chobits manga boxset w/Chii figurine
Cardcaptor Sakura manga boxsets

Tons more stuff, lemme know if you're interested. I'll be adding to my list of stuff for sale as I continue to clean out my garage and spare room. I think I have the first two seasons of Sailor Moon on DVD with English Subtitles out there somewhere...

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Hmmm. Unfortunately, most of the stuff I'd be interested thus far is already in my collection. There's always the chance you'll provide something that interests me, but nothing yet.

I will, however, note that if those first 2 seasons of Sailor Moon are the uncut ADV release, they're real collector's items and likely the big thing there. Even used, they generally sell for $150-200 each on ebay, being among the few that are worth more now than their original list price. Makes me happy to have my own copies ;-)

yes yes yes

merged: 03-19-2010 ~ 08:51pm
mora anime

Obviously I want to but sadly I not enough money not to even mention that the merchandise is not even available in my country.

funny I already have like $4000 worth of anime/manga, but I don't have any of those, but nevertheless, I'm also thinking of selling mine too, unfortunately it's gonna be a hell of a lot cheaper

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

I've collected 130 anime store in my external, OVA and Movies HQ
1 action figures of katekyo hitman reborn(Tsunayoshi Sawada & Reborn)
1 action figures of Naruto Shippuuden( Sasuke)
1 Vongola ring & 1 bullet necklace of reborn
25 anime posters
50 anime dvd collection
Yu-Gi-Oh! & GX cards
814 anime songs
601 anime pictures store in my laptop
1 mini clock of Gaara
4 Crush Gear toys(OLD)
....Thats all I can afford.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.