Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of Evangelion scan - Minitokyo

deletion of Evangelion scan

page 1 of 1 3 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Recently an Evangelion scan that was the same as
Rei and Kaworu, Fashionably Dressed

but submitted earlier was deleted. In the deletion message, it was said that it was originally scanned by veteran scanner Nat. I did not find this image from any of her sites so I did not know. In addition, if it was scanned 10 days ago, like it said on her site, then why did she wait till today to submit it to minitokyo. I find it hard to believe that it was her scan, same size or not. I want more evidence or the return of my scan.

bloore

bloore

the blur in your pants

Blame on nat

The Yuri Sneaker

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

In my deletion info I gave you links to all of her sites, where she likes to share her scans BEFORE uploading them on MT.
So expect more deletions like this since our staff has plenty of proofs on her scanned material :3

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.