Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan promblem - Minitokyo

Scan promblem

page 1 of 1 4 total items

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

All my scans keep getting delted

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Just check the answer from Kayurachan in your guestbook. She already said why she deleted them. Enlarged scans and ripped gallery items. Both are not allowed here.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by MadoshiKurefuJust check the answer from Kayurachan in your guestbook. She already said why she deleted them. Enlarged scans and ripped gallery items. Both are not allowed here.

explain

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

It's pretty self-explanatory.

Enlarged scans are scans that have been enlarged (made bigger). The quality of enlarged scans are usually obvious: blurriness, pixelation, stretching, etc etc.
"Ripped artwork" is when you post other people's vectors, indy art or wallpapers either as your own or as scans.
You can only submit vectors, indy art and wallpapers that you created, and posting vectors, indy art or wallpapers as scans is not allowed.
Normally, at the bottom of the PM that you get when something is deleted, the moderator who deleted it will write a more specific message as to why the item was deleted.
Hope that helps!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.