Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hang Out Area - Minitokyo

Hang Out Area

Group announcement by Vampires-Lair

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 204 total items

This forum is fer the members of Vampires-Lair.
This is a place to where u can hang out and chat with others, but no threatening or insulting others!
Thank You and have fun everyone!

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

yay, alright a new forum :)

"Life is like a yoyo. When the yoyo reaches its highest point, it's the point of glory in someones life. When the yoyo reaches it's lowest point, it's like somebodies pride sinking and burning in the lowest and hottest part of Hell" ~RayEmara

yep yep lol
whoever is a true member will come in here and post

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

well, im one, whats cookin?

"Life is like a yoyo. When the yoyo reaches its highest point, it's the point of glory in someones life. When the yoyo reaches it's lowest point, it's like somebodies pride sinking and burning in the lowest and hottest part of Hell" ~RayEmara

nuthing really, have anything funny in mind?

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

well, no concussion. lol

well thats a good thing lol

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

she's bat happy today, she ok? o__0

yeah she is XD shes always like that lol

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

my welts are goin away, don't tell her that. lol

if she comes in here, she'll know lol

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

spare a few on danny, geez. :)

lol, he'll want to hide behind me again lol
he'll say, SAVE ME KARI! lol

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

face it like a man, i did, the hard way. o__0

lol i think the only reason y he hid behind was because he wanted me to get hit by the bat lol jk

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

then if thats the case, no cheesecake for danny. XD

oh jeez lol XD

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

wow. . im tlked about here too . . lol XD -hits ray with the bat-. . hi there folks. . .

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

hiya there mimi ^^ welcome :)
u r, but in a good way, we love u :)

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

i love yall too XD. . . . -huggles both-. . . . now can we rp here?. . .-gets her bat ready-

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

uhh uh oh O__O u can hit him, but he won't feel pain until later lol -runs and hides-

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

good. . . lol. . . n i wont hit u auntie. . . .just Ray lol XD

>^.^<Signature Image

okies lol -huggles- XD

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

lol XD -huggles bk-.. . .

>^.^<Signature Image

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 204 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.