Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FREE HUGS !? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

a little wile ago a friend mentioned that most malls and public places have band people with free hug signs which made me sad cause i really liked the idea cause sometimes people just need a big hug form someone u dont no
:) *opens arms wide and yells who wants one*:)

what r ur views on the topic yay free hug or no free hug ... obviously im yes all the way :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well there is personal space, people being upset, and now the latest thing, the sickness, I never have been too keen on hugging or other sort of emotional affection, but if people are into that sort of thing just as long as I'm given an option and not just hugged and not asked for it sort of thing. it's like the spraying of perfume that was banned in a lot of places. where they would just randomly walk up to someone and spray them with cologne or perfume trying to sell it.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Me need hugs...

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

*runs over and gives Dan a big hug*
hugs make everythig better :)

merged: 03-19-2010 ~ 04:11am

Quote by angelxxuan just as long as I'm given an option and not just hugged and not asked for it sort of thing.

merged: 03-19-2010 ~ 04:17am
oops
well the point of the sign is to give the people the option of a hug no one is forcing u .... to me it shows that there are people out there who care and just want to make others fell a little better, i mean u dont even need to go and get a hug but sometimes just seing someone out there doing that is enough to help someone feel better

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

*hugs everyone everywhere*

Signature

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

Haven't encountered one of those here. If it's just a free hug, I think I'll pass. If there's a reason why they are doing this, like for charity, then I guess its okay. If I ever need a hug, I'll just ask my friends or family. Its still better to receive hugs from people you know and really care for you.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

*hugs tiou17* aw,but you know we care about you

Signature

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

i want free hugs from kind and nice strangers Too! >.<

Signature Image

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

*hug hug hug hug hug hug*

Signature

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

@anatnem: Hehe, aww~~ *hugs*

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

*blush* see,you're not so alone here as you thought *hug hug*

Signature

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

Hehe, guess I am not ^^ *hugs hugs hugs*

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

*hugs rosie and anatnem* hehe *pokes riou17* :) haha *opens arm wide and hopes for a hug* :)

River Song
Doctor Who

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

*bear hugs ahhhhhzness*

Signature

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

*pokes ahhhhhzness back then hugs*

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

ahhhh hehehehe i feels special now :)
u 2 is awesomeness :)

River Song
Doctor Who

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

*hugs ahhhhhzness harder*

thanks hun.u nt 2 bad yourself

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

yay hehe :) ... to tight ... hard to ... breath ...*passes out*

River Song
Doctor Who

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

*shocked* ahhhhhzness....wake up *shaking her up and down * WAKE UP DAMMIT!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

uuugggg please stop shaking me :) such a nice nap hehe wow anatnem it stronger then youd think :)

River Song
Doctor Who

DDD: Thats horrible? I still have my sign from when me and my friends did it.

Imo free hugs are brilliant, some people think its sketchy, but we had bus drivers and people in cars leaning out their windows for hugs. The busdriver i got on the way home even let everyone at my stop of for free (':

Hugs brighten everyones day (:

gwen226

gwen226

So crazy

lol. :) *hugs*

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

*hugs**hugs**hugs**hugs**hugs**hugs**hugs**(...)

Signature

44IsoO

44IsoO

cmon shake ya bum

*too metal-true to be willing to hug anyone*

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.