Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey Everyone! - Minitokyo

Hey Everyone!

Group announcement by MT-Gay-Straight-Club

page 1 of 1 7 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I'm going to re-do our color schemes on this page - so I need your help!

I need some ideas for colors or if anyone wants something added to the page I need to know!
Out with the old, in with the new... that - and the old isn't as compatible with the new MiniTokyo... so, help me!

Color ideas, schemes, thoughts, suggestions, added content, anything... please let me know by responding to this announcement.
If you like someone else's ideas, let me know. I want everyone happy, so lets get to it!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

RAINBOW :D

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Noooooooo! Anything but rainbow please, lol.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Lmfao. Hmn. Then what about and orange red pink and white scheme? Something sort of summery like that.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I can do colorful. ^_^
Summer with warm colors sounds nice.

If anyone has any color palates they want to submit, that would be wonderful.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

One
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/melaniepar_/one.gif

Two
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/melaniepar_/two.gif

My second suggestion looks more of an autumn colour scheme now -__- I made up a third.
It's all up to you, yothsothgoth :)

Quote by yothsothgothI'm going to re-do our color schemes on this page - so I need your help!

I need some ideas for colors or if anyone wants something added to the page I need to know!
Out with the old, in with the new... that - and the old isn't as compatible with the new MiniTokyo... so, help me!

Color ideas, schemes, thoughts, suggestions, added content, anything... please let me know by responding to this announcement.
If you like someone else's ideas, let me know. I want everyone happy, so lets get to it!

I think the warm spring colors works good. Like yellow's, blue's, and some lime green.
But i agree also, no rainbow; to common

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.