Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About User name change - Minitokyo

About User name change

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Strike105X

Strike105X

ヒットハード&高速

I would like to change my user name, but i can't seem to find the admin info tab so i made this topic i hope its not to much of a problem.

Signature

One thing.. you can't change your username... :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you have to contact a mod/admin and they will change it for you, elite and under don't have that "power" so just wait and a mod will come around, if not then find a blue or purple, for the most part it's blue, the purple is always busy doing something and too busy sometimes to help so ask the blue :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

@angelxxuan - so mods/admins can change... haha :) Thanks for the info...

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you're welcome, most don't know it or the likes. but there have been plenty of name changes it's just you gotta be patient when asking one of them because they get very busy around here and it could take a short time for them to do it, but it does happen

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Strike105X

Strike105X

ヒットハード&高速

Thanks Angel but where can i find the staff list :/

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.