Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestion from me to moderator >_< - Minitokyo

Suggestion from me to moderator >_<

page 1 of 1 1 total item

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Suggestion from me....
First thing of all thank you for reading this ^_^
i want to tell you one of opinion that bother me.... i've read most of Deletion Appeals and i found one thing in common...
you (mod) show them (and me of course..... 0_0" ) the problem about the wallpaper and then give us the solution... Thats was great but,.. not all of them can take it nicely and agree with it ... * i know... i know... sometimes we can be annoying too ..... ^_^ *
The point is.... when you delete a wallpaper don't just gave us the problem and solution, you can put 1 or 2 things good about the wallpaper * if there is exist.... hehehe *

I thing thats for now...
*to many word for me... i dont know about the spelling though*

for who read this thank you for your time.... i appreciate it
and Enjoy Your Life ^_^ XDDD

Ps: this is just suggestion no offent meant and i hope this not wrong forum ... hehe

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.